What is Work Visa?
Permission from a country’s government, which allows a non-citizen to legally work in that country is called a work permit. There are different types of work-visa that can be obtained depending on the candidate’s qualifications and immigration situation.
Working in another country is the best possible way to refine existing skills or learn new ones, making you preferable to employers besides being a valuable addition to your CV. Earning in foreign currency like dollars, euro, yen etc and their lifestyle is what makes working in other countries fascinating to people.
Benefits of working abroad
- Understanding the workplace development of a different country
- Overseas language skills.
- A deep knowledge of the world and its variety of people and cultures
- Liberty in planning your travels, work pattern and living arrangements
- Boosts your resume
- It makes you more confident and independent
- It helps in learning a new way of doing things and building a global network.
- Acquiring new experience and developing professional skills.
- Makes you more appealing to your employers
Best countries in the world to Work In
- Australia – Australia ranks 8th in the work-life balance ratio in the world. Moving to Australia for work can get you:
- $ 264,963 a year (second largest expat package in the Asia Pacific).
- The average estimated income is $ 50,167, minimum wage – $ 10.50 per hour.
- Canada – Most immigrants working in Canada are entitled to the minimum standards set in employment standards legislation. This includes a minimum wage, maximum hours of work, and rights to certain types of leave.
- The average estimated income in Canada is $ 47,843, minimum wage – $ 8.20 per hour.
- For Top In-Demand Jobs In Canada right now… Click Here!
- New Zealand – New Zealand has a great ranking in terms of good work-life balance, safe environment and friendly locals.
- The average estimated income in New Zealand is $ 49000, minimum wage – $ 14.25 per hour.
- Singapore – Singapore is home to many international companies. It is a great place to live and work. It has the highest ranking for entrepreneurship.
- The average expat salary in Singapore is $ 138,641.
- USA – Silicon Valley in the USA has a large number of the Most Innovative Companies. And is one of the most desirable countries to work in for high-degree holders.
- The average estimated income in the USA is $ 58,714, minimum wage – $ 7.25 per hour.
- UK – The country prefers to hire foreigners because of their proficiency and admirable work ethic.
- The average estimated salary in UK is $ 83227.
- UAE – UAE is one of the most sought-after countries for foreign nationals. And ranks high in career and wage growth and entrepreneurship.
- The average expat salary in UAE is $ 112820.
NOTE – ALL FIGURES STATED ABOVE ARE ESTIMATES ONLY AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME
Why Global Vision Immigration?
- Global Vision Immigration has a brilliant team of professionals who are there to provide high-quality service and knowledge at every step.
- We look into it whether the qualification and capabilities of the candidates match the need of the foreign clients.
- At Global Vision Immigration we only promise what we can deliver, because we believe in honesty and our motto is:
Choose your country to work
- New Zealand
To know more about your Eligibility under a Work Visa, please Contact Us or complete our Free Online Assessment now