New Zealand PR Visa
Compared to most countries in the world, New Zealand offers a great work-life balance. That’s reflected time and time again in international surveys. The education system is world-class as is its health care. And the economy has weathered the global financial crisis well, so job and career prospects are generally good. As a result, applying for a New Zealand PR Visa seems like a good and beneficial future investment.
New Zealand (NZ) is a mesmerising country. The all-pleasing and contenting NZ is a wonderful home for anyone who wishes to settle permanently in a strong, beautiful, peaceful, safe, and profitable country.
The following are a range of visas that allows an individual to live in New Zealand permanently. Click each link to explore the various New Zealand PR visa types. If you are not sure which visa is right for you, please ask one of our experienced counsellors to guide you.
- Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa
- Partner of a New Zealander Resident Visa
- Long Term Skill Shortage List Work Visa
- Long Term Skill Shortage List Resident Visa
- Parent Retirement Resident Visa
- Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa
- Talent (Accredited Employer) Resident Visa
- Dependent Child Resident Visa
- Investor 2 Resident Visa
- Entrepreneur Resident Visa
- Samoan Quota Resident Visa
- Pacific Access Category Resident Visa
- Second or Subsequent Resident Visa
- Permanent Resident Visa
- Religious Worker Resident Visa
- Investor 1 Resident Visa
- Parent Resident Visa
- Talent (Arts, Culture, Sports) Work Visa
- Talent (Arts, Culture, Sports) Resident Visa
- Australian Resident Visa
- Employees of Relocating Business Resident Visa
- Entrepreneur Work Visa
- Inter country Adoption Resident Visa
- Pitcairn Islander Resident Visa
- Refugee Family Support Resident Visa
Apply With GVI! – Licensed Immigration Firm.