Australian citizens and permanent residents can visit, study, work and live in New Zealand. They don’t need to apply for a visa before travelling and can be granted a New Zealand resident visa when they arrive if they meet the character and entry permission requirements.
This visa allows to:
- Live, work, and study in New Zealand.
- Travel to and from New Zealand as often, but each time the applicant leaves New Zealand their Resident Visa will expire.
Visa eligibility conditions:
- Entry permission: An individual must apply for entry permission when arrive in New Zealand.
- Status: The applicant must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Australian temporary residents aren’t eligible for this visa.
In addition to the above-mentioned conditions, there are other factors and criteria to be taken into consideration.
First of all the applicant has to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be in good health
- Must be of good character
- Must have good English language capabilities
- Must provide a proof of identity
If the applicant leaves New Zealand, their resident visa will expire – they can apply for a variation of travel conditions to allow them travel without affecting their New Zealand residence status.
An individual can apply for a resident visa each time of arrival in New Zealand, but their New Zealand residence won’t be considered continuous.
For more information and eligibility requirement please do Contact us or complete the Assessment Form and email us.