BECOME A PERMANENT RESIDENT OF MALTA
Malta Residence and Visa Program through Investment
Why Immigrate to Malta?
Malta’s mild climate, safe environment, excellent infrastructure, advantageous tax regime, and high standards of living make it a very attractive Mediterranean location for permanent residence, while its strategic location at the crossroads of Europe, Africa, and Asia make the EU and Schengen Area member state an ideal hub for international business.
The Government of Malta offers an indefinite residence permit to non-EU nationals who make an investment of €250,000 in government bonds and who show that they own or rent property in the country. The Malta Residence and Visa Program through Investment is one of the most affordable and fastest Golden Visas in Europe with a processing time of 3-4 months.
Benefits of Obtaining a Permanent Residence Permit in Malta through the Malta Residence and Visa Program through Investment:
• Right to live, work, and study in Malta
• Lifetime residence
• Visa-free travel within the Schengen Area
• Fast-track procedure (3-4 months)
• Dependent family members (children, parents, and grandparents) can be included in the applications
• High standards of living; political and economic stability; clean and safe environment
• Favourable tax regime and extensive network of double taxation treaties
• Make an investment of €250,000 in government bonds for a period of five years
• Make a contribution of €30,000 to the State Fund of Malta
• Purchase property in the country with a minimum value of €270,000, or rent property with a minimum annual rent of €10,000
• Hold a clean criminal record
• Be a non-EU citizen
• Provide a sworn affidavit before a duly licensed lawyer or notary public stating that the applicant has an annual income greater than €100,000 arising outside of Malta or is in possession of capital no less than €500,000
Note: There is no requirement of permanent residence in Malta.
We will guide you every step of the way to obtaining Maltese residency for you and your family through the Malta Residence and Visa Program through Investment. For more information on any of our services, please feel free to contact us.