Studying in The United States of America provides a stimulating environment as the universities strengthen cross-culture understanding and networking, thus making the span of course an enjoyable and dynamic experience. Unlike many countries, The US higher education institutions are not centrally organized or managed, but are certified on a national or regional level by independent authorized bodies. The country remains the origin of most of the world’s revolutionary developments in technology, business, arts, and beyond.
BENEFITS OF STUDING IN USA
- Worldwide recognition: The United States has one of the world’s most outstanding university systems with excellent programs in almost all fields that is recognised worldwide.
- Cutting-Edge Technology and research: Universities have integrated the latest technology and research into their curriculum which inspires students to obtain efficiency prior starting their work career.
- Enhanced campus life: Whether a student attends a private college in a small town or a university located in the middle of a large urban area, they are offered an array of student clubs and organizations to match the wide display of student interests.
- Flexibility: US universities not just allow students to select between various minor, majors, double majors but also provides an alternative to choose when to attend classes, how many classes to enrol for in each semester and so on.
- Cost of living: In addition to tuition fee & accommodation, the living expense in USA may sum-up to $1000 per month
LIFE IN USA
American culture has been embellished by the values and belief systems of virtually every part of the world. From high-end location to tropical islands, from beaches and deserts to mountain tops, from liberal arts colleges on an intimate scale to huge state campuses and prime research steered universities, it is effortless for international students to find their own calling. Most American educational institutions have harmonized safety plans, and provide several safety resources to their students. There are also numerous live events that take place on the weekends across college campuses and in college towns.
THE REASON FOR IT BEING POPULAR STUDENTS DESTINATION ARE
- Earn Money While Earning a Degree.
- International status for academic excellence.
- Internationally recognised degree and certificates.
- A comfortable, entertaining lifestyle.
- Flexible university environment for every students’ needs.
- Vivacious, multicultural cities.
- Moral boosters for international students.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Letter of acceptance from a Recognised University
- English proficiency requirements g. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, Educational Certificate (Degree, Diploma etc.
- Evidence of sufficient funds i.e. Education loan/ bank statements
- Photo Copies of first and last pages of your passport
- Passport sized photographs
Student intake period in the US takes place in the month of September(Fall) and January (Spring). Because visa procedure can take up to 6 to 8 months, it is advisable that students consider applying as early as possible.
GVI STUDENT SERVICES
- Advise choosing the right University or College.
- Help selecting the right study programs based on candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with the admission to the College or University as per their choices.
- Help preparing the complete application for Student Visas.
- Help with the extensions of Study Permit.
- Help finding a job while studying or after finishing study.
- Help preparing the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.