Obtain citizenship in Dominica by their Economic Citizenship Program
Why Immigrate to Dominica?
Best known as the “Nature Island of the Caribbean” due to its natural parks, tropical rain forests, waterfalls, rivers, and large thermal lake, Dominica has well-developed local government and judicial systems based on English common law, and is a member of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), the Commonwealth of Nations, the Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS), the Caribbean Development Bank (CDB), the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, and the Organisation of American States (OAS).
Note: The Government of Dominica does not inform the country of your current citizenship or residency about your second or third citizenship.
Main Benefits of Obtaining Citizenship in Dominica through the Economic Citizenship Program:
• Citizenship for life for the main applicant, the applicant’s spouse, and any dependent children
• Visa-free travel to 119 countries, including Hong Kong and the Schengen Area countries
• Minimal taxation – no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income, or capital gains tax
• Dual citizenship is allowed
• No requirement of physical residency in Dominica
• Right to work or do business in any CARICOM country
• Privilege to work and study in the United Kingdom as a Commonwealth citizen
• Ability to legal change name after one year of citizenship
• Confidential application procedure
Note: The application processing time is 3-6 months.
In order to be qualified for Dominican citizenship, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
1. Be at least 21 years old
2. Hold no criminal record
3. Make a significant economic contribution to the country
4. Be presented to the official authorities in Dominica by an authorised agent
There are several options available to apply for economic citizenship in Dominica:
Donation Option to Government Fund
• Single Option for a USD 100,000 non-refundable investment to the local government
• Family Option 1 (main applicant and spouse) for a USD 175,000 non-refundable investment to the local government
• Family Option 2 (main applicant, spouse, and two children under 18) for a USD 200,000 non-refundable investment to the local government
• Family Option 4 (main applicant, spouse, and three children under 18) for a USD 200,000 donation to the local government plus USD 20,000 for each additional dependent under 18 and USD 50,000 for each additional dependent over 18
Real Estate Option
The minimum amount for the real estate option is USD 200,000 (minimum) (held for 5 years)
The government fees that are applicable for the main applicant and any dependents are as follows:
• USD 50,000 for the main applicant
• USD 25,000 for the spouse of the main applicant
• USD 75,000 for a family of up to four persons (main applicant and 3 dependents)
• USD100,000 for a family of up to 6 persons (main applicant and 5 dependents)
• USD 20,000 for each child of the main applicant under 18 years of age
• USD 25,000 for each child of the main applicant aged between 18-28 years and for each elderly dependent above the age of 55.
We will guide you through every step of the way to obtaining your second citizenship and passport. For more information on any of our services, please feel free to contact us.