Purposes for Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal Information
How we use your Personal Information
Who we share your Personal Information with
Consent and limits for Collecting, Using, Disclosing and Keeping Personal Information
Safeguarding Personal Information
Accuracy of and Access to Personal Information Collected
Use of the Global Vision Immigration Inc. website
Information on this website
Accuracy of the Information on this website
Accuracy of Information on Linked Websites
This policy deals only with personal information handled by the Global Vision Immigration Inc. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, excluding business contact information. The following explains how the Company handles personal information. The Company reserves the right to change this policy and it may be updated periodically. These changes may affect the use of personal information. Please check for changes regularly.
Purposes for Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information:
The Company collects, uses, may need to disclose Personal Information about our clients and service providers to provide our clients with professional legal services. We collect, use and disclose your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To establish and manage client relationships, provide immigration law advice, perform legal services, fulfill legal duties, and avoid conflicts of interest. This may include the sharing of Personal Information by and between the Company personnel and affiliated companies and partnerships for such purposes;
- To share Personal Information to and from third parties for the purpose of providing legal services. Such third parties may include government agencies, opposing parties; parties in interest; opposing, foreign and other counsel and advisors; witnesses; decision-makers; and experts;
- To consider whether the Company should establish a commercial relationship with clients, suppliers and other third parties, including to test credit standing and to match credit bureau or credit reporting agency information;
- To establish and maintain commercial relationships with clients, suppliers and other third parties, including to issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments, and to fulfill contractual obligations;
- To understand and respond to client, supplier and other third party needs and preferences, including to contact and communicate with such parties and to conduct surveys, research and evaluations; to develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide the Company’s services;
- To distribute our newsletters, conference information and other material to individuals on our mail and e-mail lists, including via third-party mailing houses and e-mail service providers;
- To develop and manage our precedent systems and databases;
- To develop and manage the Company’s business and operations;
- To detect and protect the Company and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with the Company policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving the Company;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; and for any other purpose to which you consent.
How we use your Personal Information:
We will use your personal information to provide you with the requested services. This includes the use of information for completing transactions or communicating back to you. We use the Credit card numbers only for the payment processing relating to paying government application fee or collecting our agreed upon service charges and are not for any other purpose.
We may also use personal information in a manner that does not identify you specifically nor allow you to be contacted but identifies certain criteria about our Site’s users (such as we may inform third parties about the number of registered users, several unique visitors, and the pages most frequently browsed).
Who we share your Personal Information with:
We do NOT or will NOT sell, trade or rent your name or personal information to anyone else except the government bodies. We DO NOT sell, trade, rent or provide outside access to our mailing list at all. The Company will not release your personal information to authorities unless required by law, search warrant, court order, subpoena, or fraud investigation.
Except as otherwise stated in this policy, the Company will not share your information with third parties other than to the extent necessary to provide the services and products requested by you. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services and we require them to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Consent and limits for Collecting, Using, Disclosing and Keeping Personal Information:
The Company may disclose personal information collected by it without the knowledge or consent of the individual, for example, to its lawyers or the regulatory authority of the immigration consultant; for purposes relating to an investigation under the enforcement of or the administration of a law or where required by law to disclose the information. The Company will not use or disclose personal information without the knowledge or consent of the individual except as allowed by applicable law.
The Company keeps personal information only as long as is necessary to provide the individual with the requested product, service or information. Sometimes, however, legal reporting or retention requirements cause that the Company keeps information for a specific amount of time. The Company keeps personal information for a period not longer than seven years in secure storage.
The Company does not sell or trade any personal information with third parties. Information may be transferred to third parties where information processing is outsourced by the Company in the course of its activities or administrative procedures in specific cases.
Any personal information that the Company retains is kept in such a manner as to ensure its security and confidentiality at all times.
Safeguarding Personal Information:
The Company respects the privacy of its members, partners, potential website visitors and internet users and will protect that privacy as vigorously as possible. We store personal information in electronic and physical files that are secure. Security measures include secure locks on filing cabinets, and using industry standard techniques such as firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection and restricted access to computers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while the Company strives to protect personal information, it cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or received from it electronically. This is especially true for information transmitted via e-mail. The Company has no way of protecting that information until it reaches it. Once a transmission is received, the Company makes its best efforts to ensure its security on its servers. Internally, access to personal information is restricted to employees who need access to the information to do their jobs. These employees are limited in number and are knowledgeable about and committed to our privacy policies.
Use of the Global Vision Immigration Inc. Website:
This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically to reflect enhancements to the Company website that may affect the use of personal information. Please check back periodically.
Information on This Website:
Information which includes all facts, data and other information, collectively the “Information” in the pages of this website is general, is intended only for informational purposes, is subject to change without notice, and is not intended to be relied on by visitors as binding legal advice on any matter.
Individual information provided to the Company to gain access to any feature of this website will not be sold or made available to any third party, except where information processing is outsourced by the Company in the course of its regular administrative procedures.
The Company reserves the right to perform statistical analyses of aggregated user behavior and characteristics, in order to measure interest in and use of the various sections of its site so as to improve design and navigation and to gather information for marketing. Only aggregated data from these analyses, not individual data, will be used for this purpose.
Accuracy of the Information on This Website:
We believe the information to be accurate, complete and current when posted, but the Company cannot guarantee that it will remain accurate or complete or that it will be current at all times. The Company is not responsible for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, regardless of the cause arising out the use of this website.
Accuracy of Information on Linked Websites:
Through the links to other sites found on the Company’s website, the user may enter domains are beyond the boundaries of the Company and, once there, the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites. The Company has no control over the accuracy, completeness or relevance of the information on these sites and provides links to these sites solely for the information and convenience of visitors to our website.
Cookies are widely used and most web browsers are configured initially to accept cookies automatically. You may change your Internet browser settings to prevent your computer from accepting cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you may decline its acceptance. Please note, however, if you disable cookies, you may not experience the optimal performance of our website.
Global Vision Immigration Inc.
60 Queen St. East, Suite 206
Brampton, ON, L6V1A9,