OBTAIN A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN THE UK (Tier 1 (Investor) Visa)
Why Immigrate to the UK?
Due to its high standard of living and its economic and political stability, the United Kingdom has become a highly sought-after destination country for non-EU nationals to reside in. As the number one destination for inward investment in Europe, the UK is one of the world’s leading business locations and one of the top 10 manufacturers in the world, and boasts one of the best educational systems in the world.
About the Tier 1 (Investor) Visa:
The Tier 1 (Investor) Visa is one of the fastest and most secure ways to obtain UK residency. It was introduced by the UK Government to attract high net worth investors who would make a substantial financial investment in the UK in exchange for residency.
The program allows for the main applicant and all immediate family members (spouse and dependent children under the age of 18) to be included in the application and are all entitled to obtain education, healthcare, and employment in the country.
Benefits of Obtaining a Resident Permit in the UK through the Tier 1 (Investor) Visa:
• Schengen Area and EU freedom of movement
• Right to live, work, study, and establish a business in the UK
• Beneficial tax regime for international tax planning
• Social privileges, such as medical treatment, maternity benefits, and unemployment benefits
• Fast investor immigration application processing (2 months)
• Valid for three years; can be extended for another two years
• Immediate family members can be included in the application
• Recognition of civil partnerships
• Ability to apply for UK citizenship after 5-6 years of residence in the country
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to qualify for the Tier 1 (Investor) Visa:
1. Make an investment of no less than £2 million in UK government bonds, share capital, loan capital, or trading UK-registered companies. Investment must be maintained for five years
2. Be a non-EU citizen and over 18 years of age
3. Have sufficient economic means to cover personal and family living expenses
4. Spend no more than 180 days in 12 months outside the country
5. Hold a clean criminal record
Investors seeking to obtain permanent residence in the UK (indefinite leave) must make one of the following investments:
• £2 million to be maintained over five years
• £5 million to be maintained over three years
• £10 million to be maintained over two years
We will guide you every step of the way to obtaining UK residency for you and your family through the Tier 1 (Investor) Visa. For more information on any of our services, please feel free to contact us.