BECOME A PERMANENT RESIDENT OF PORTUGAL through their Golden Residence Permit Program
Why Immigrate to Portugal?
Located in Southern Europe and boasting a mild client, a range of different landscapes, and a distinctive cultural heritage, Portugal offers one of the most successful immigration programs in Europe to non-EU and non-US nationals, with a fast-track procedure to obtaining a Golden Residence Permit.
This program is suitable for individuals who wish to move to Portugal with their family for permanent residence, require visa-free travel within the Schengen Area, or who wish to acquire Portuguese citizenship or to simply travel to Portugal on holiday.
Benefits of Obtaining a Permanent Residence Permit in Portugal through the Golden Residence Permit Program:
• No entry visa to Portugal
• Visa-free travel within the Schengen Area for 90 days within any six-month period
• Fast-track procedure (2 months)
• Family members can be included in the application
• Right to live, work, and study in Portugal
• Limited documents required
• Beneficial tax regime for non-habitual residents (NHR)
• Right to apply for permanent residence after five years and citizenship by naturalisation after six years of residency in Portugal
A five-year period of minimum investment
A 7-day minimum period of stay in Portugal in first year, and 14 days in subsequent two years
Clean Criminal Record Certificate
Proof of the qualifying investment
Creation of at least 30 jobs in Portugal plus registration of employees with the local social security department
Acquisition of real estate, residential or commercial, with a minimum value of €500,000
Transfer of €1 million to a fixed deposit bank account in Portugal
We will guide you every step of the way to obtaining Portuguese residency for you and your family through the Golden Residence Permit Program. For more information on any of our services, please feel free to contact us.