Australia is the third most sought of destination for international students in the world, following the United States and the UK. It is measured as a Universal leader in education, which is why students from around the world desire to pursue their studies in the country. As with most other countries, the cost of education in Australia is dependent on the type and duration of studies. Australia has a contemporary, highly educated culture with a passion for knowledge and research.
BENEFITS OF STUDING IN AUSTRALIA
- Global Recognition: Australian university system ranks 8th in the world amongst leading countries such as the UK, Germany and Japan. Graduates from Australia are fortunate in finding jobs and hold important positions worldwide.
- Diversity of Education: Students in Australia can choose between universities, vocational education, English language training and various other courses. There is every possibility Australia will have candidates involved with at least one Australian university among the top 50 worldwide.
- Work Permit: International students on student visas can work up to 20 hours per week to help finance themselves for their living expenses.
- Multicultural & Safe Environment: There are more than 260 languages spoken in homes across Australia aside from English, such as Arabic, Italian and Mandarin. Australia is a safe, multicultural, friendly and balanced society.
- High quality universities in Australia: Australia has seven of the top 100 universities in the world. Australia is ahead of Germany, Netherlands and Japan, ranking eighth in the Universities 2012 U21 Ranking of National Higher Education Systems.
- Cost of Living: The Department of Immigration and Border Protection has financial requirements you must meet in order to receive a student visa for Australia. The cost may amount from $18610-$19830 per annum.
LIFE IN AUSTRALIA
Australia is an extremely culturally diverse country. It is a dynamic, lively country with energetic, friendly people. Australia also offers exceptional value for money and a standard of living that is among the highest in the world. By studying in Australia, you have a stirring chance to appreciate creative freedom and a very high quality of life. The public transportation system is very effective, and international students enjoy a variety of choices such as bus, train, bike, or plane. Australian campuses have welcoming social scenes, with clubs, societies, entertainment venues and sporting facilities all ready to satisfy your hobbies and interests.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS CHOOSE TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS
- Earn money while earning a Degree
- International status for academic excellence
- Internationally recognised degree and certificates.
- A comfortable, entertaining lifestyle.
- Flexible university environment for every students’ needs
- Vivacious, multicultural cities.
- Moral boosters for international students.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Letter of Acceptance from a Recognised University.
- English proficiency requirements eg. IELTS, TOEFL
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts, educational certificate (Degree, Diploma etc.)
- Evidence of sufficient funds i.e. education loan/ bank statements.
- Photo copies of first and last pages of your passport.
- Passport sized photographs.
Student intake period in Australia takes place in the month of February and July. A very few colleges and universities offer mid-year intakes too. Because visa procedure can take up to 6 to 8 months, it is advisable that students consider applying as early as possible.
We at Global Vision Immigration assist students to choose the right program of study by matching their academic profile and helping them by identifying their needs and future goals
GVI STUDENTS SERVICES
- Advise choosing the right University or College.
- Help selecting the right study programs based on candidate’s academic profile and career interest.
- Help students with the admission to the College or University as per their choices.
- Help preparing the complete application for Student Visas.
- Help with the extensions of Study Permit.
- Help finding a job while studying or after finishing study.
- Help preparing the application package for Multiple Entry Visa.
- Help students with Permanent Residency.
International Students choose to study in Australia because of its welcoming, relaxed, outstanding education system and high standard of living. Australian Institutions offer a wide variety of programs and degrees which makes it easier for students to find a program or degree that is suitable for them. Australian school and university graduates are highly sought after owing to the remarkable international reputation it holds. Students also wanting to earn money to help with living expenses can do so as the law allows work up to 20 hours weekly (off campus) while studying.
Why to Study in AUSTRALIA?
- Excellent education system
- Wide range of programs & courses
- The level of support from students is high
- World-wide acceptance of Australian qualifications
- Earn while studying
- Post Graduate work permit (up to 4 years) after study
- Option for Permanent Residency after study
DID YOU KNOW?
5 Australian universities rank in the top 50 of the QS World University Rankings, including the Australian National University (19th).
In order to study in Australia, an individual needs to apply for Student Visa (subclass 500) for Australia. The guardian may accompany the student if his/her age is below 18 and they must apply for Student Guardian Visa (subclass 590). If New Zealand citizen wants to study in Australia, they must apply under: Special Category Visa (subclass 444)
The list of the accredited universities/colleges of Australia is given below. Click each link to explore the programs offered by each one of them. If you are not sure which program is right for you, please ask one of our experienced counselors to guide you.
In addition to the above-mentioned conditions, there are other factors and criteria to be taken into consideration.