WHY VISIT NEW ZEALAND?
New Zealand in one of the most interesting and beautiful countries. It has some of the most diverse location on earth from rainforest and beaches to lakes, mountains, volcanoes and even glaciers, most of which can be visited on the same day.
It has a small population of just four million friendly people.
Mackenzie region of the South Island is known as an International Dark Sky Reserve, it is one of the best places to see the stars. Crime rate in New Zealand is low and tourist are unlikely to experience any problem. With10 major regions across the country, New Zealand has become one of the major New World wine producers.
TRAVEL TO NEW ZEALAND AS A VISITOR MUST BE TO:
- Visit as a tourist, see friends and relatives;
- Study (one course of up to 3 months);
- Undertake a business trip; or
- Undertake medical treatment.
- Play sport or perform in cultural events without pay;
HOW LONG YOU CAN STAY
You can stay in New Zealand for a period of 3 months in a general visitor visa. You can apply for up to 9 months in an 18 months period, but more than 3 months will only be granted in special cases. Staying in New Zealand for a period longer than your visa allows requires an extension.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NEW ZEALAND VISA
- Valid passport(s) for each person included in the application.
- Two passport-sized colour photographs (must be less than 6 months old) of each person included in the application.
- Original personal bank statements for last 6 months with bank seal & sign on each page.
- Evidence of funds of at least NZ$1,000 per month for maintenance and accommodation, or NZ$400 per month if your accommodation has been prepaid. In the form of bank statements, saving books or fixed deposit certificates, or Completed sponsorship form if a New Zealand citizen/resident is sponsoring your visit.
- In case of a New Zealand citizen/resident sponsor, evidence of relationship to the sponsor must be provided.
- Work reference letter stating position, salary, length of employment and leave approval from the employer.
- If self-employed, provide company registration certificate, recent business tax returns with income statement and current account statements.
- Salary Slips for last 03 months and Job Confirmation letter- if employed.
- Retire letter/ pension order – if retired
- Student id/ bonafide from school/college – if student
- Consent letter for child under 17 years old if not accompanied by both parents; copy of parents’ ID cards; copy of student’s ID (if applicable).
- If you are intending to stay in New Zealand for more than 6 months, an eMedical Chest X-Ray Certificate issued by one of our appointed panel physicians.
- If you are intending to stay in New Zealand for more than 12 months, a complete eMedical and Chest X-Ray Certificate issued by one of our appointed panel physicians.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, applicant, and duration of stay.
1) All the financial docs of the visa application should be notarized by advocate.
2) All documents not in English must be translated by a translation service.