Young Farmer Stream
The Young Farmer Stream helps young farmers and their families to set up a farming business and settle in rural areas of Saskatchewan. This also helps the province to grow its agriculture sector. Also, it can help its rural sectors to grow. Because the agriculture sector can grow from the introduction of new skills and techniques.
To apply, to the Young Farmer Stream, meet the terms such as:
- Have a minimum verifiable net worth of $300,000 (CAD).
- Be below the age of 40.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of work experience in:
- Farm Ownership;
- Farm Management; or
- Practical Framing Experience
- Submit a farming business proposal to SINP. Besides, SINP requires proposed farming businesses to have a minimum annual revenue generation of $10,000 (CAD).
- Further, you and your spouse must have marketable employability skills as per your education level and work experience. Because this shall help to increase farming income.