The Island issues 136 ITAs in latest PEI PNP draw
June 16, 2022: The Island issues 136 ITAs in latest PEI PNP draw
The smallest province of Canada on June 16, 2022, issued 136 ITAs for nomination. The applicants have been selected under the Labour and Express Entry stream and the Business Impact and Work Permit stream.
In comparison to the last May 20, 2022, PEI PNP draw, the current draw saw the following changes:
Business Impact and Work Permit stream
- In the current draw – 9 ITAs were issued. Also, the CRS score is set at 65.
- In comparison to the last draw:
- ITAs are lower by 6 points. And the CRS score is up by 3 points.
Labour and Express Entry stream
- In the current draw, 127 ITAs were issued. But in comparison to the past draw, the ITAs are lower by 10 points.
Overall, Prince Edward Island selected 136 applicants which is 17 points lower in comparison to the last draw.
The island issues 136 ITAs in latest PEI PNP draw. But the applicants under the Express Entry stream are going to benefit the most. If you have an ITA under the PEI PNP linked Express Entry (EE) stream then it is because you have:
- An active EE profile.
- Have applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Also, applied to the PEI PNP EE sub-stream.
- Finally, have a qualifying score for the same.
Once you get a nomination from PEI PNP, you get an extra 600 CRS score in the EE pool. This will increase your overall CRS score and raise your chances of getting permanent residency in Canada.
And looking at the 2021-2022 EE draws the Express Entry PNP pathway is turning out to be the most successful option.