This visa is for people who have been employed in New Zealand by an accredited employer for more than 2 years. If any individual has an ongoing employment with the accredited employer and their salary is NZ $55,000 or greater, may be eligible for this resident visa.
This visa allows to:
- Live, work and study in New Zealand.
- Include partner and dependent children aged 24 and under in the residence application.
- Travel in and out of New Zealand as often until the travel conditions expire.
Visa eligibility conditions
- Work visa: To apply for this visa, the applicant must hold a Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa and have worked for an accredited employer for two years.
- Keep visa in a valid passport: visa must be in a valid passport if any individual wants to travel in or outside NZ.
- If any individual changed their employer while on a Talent (Accredited Employer) Work Visa, they must have had their visa conditions varied.
In addition to the above-mentioned conditions, there are other factors and criteria to be taken into consideration.
First of all, the applicant has to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be in good health
- Must be of good character
- Must have good English language capabilities
- Must be of 55 years age or under.
An employer approved by Immigration New Zealand to employ workers under the Talent (Accredited Employers) Work Immigration Instructions. Only accredited employers can support a Talent (Accredited Employers) Work Visa.
If any individual has a work visa and want to change the job, employer or location must provide
- Offer of employment
- Employment Agreement
- Application fee