Skilled Worker with Existing Work Permit
The Skilled Worker with Existing Work Permit sub-stream is for skilled workers who:
- Are working in the province for at least 6 months or more with a valid work permit.
- Meet the program terms.
To apply you must meet the following terms:
- Have a valid job approval letter in SINP.
- You have a valid, permanent, and full-time job offer. This job offer must be from a valid employer in the province. Also, your job offer is under NOC 0, A, B Skill Level or in a designated trade.
- Food and Beverage Server/Persons must apply under the Hospitality Sector Pilot project stream of SINP Saskatchewan Experience category.
- Earlier job experience of more than 6 months with the employer giving the job offer, with a valid work permit issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- Also, the job offer must be for the same position that you were working in for the past; a minimum of 6 months of work experience.
- You have a valid IRCC Canada work permit. Job experience of more than 6 months. Also, your job offer is from the employer approving your work experience.
- Job offer for a position you were holding for the past 6months.
- You have language skills for NOC C jobs. Also, you must have a minimum of CLB 4 Level.
If your occupation is regulated and requires a mandatory license/ certificate, then you must submit proof of eligibility for a licence/certificate from the province.