SINP Sep 27 draw issues 391 ITAs
Saskatchewan Immigration update: SINP Sep 27 draw issues 391 ITAs
As per the latest updates, SINP Sep 27 draw issues 391 ITAs. Applicants have been selected under the Occupations in-demand and Express Entry sub-stream. Also, to qualify the applicants needed a minimum CRS score of 71.
The details of the same are the following:
- Occupations in-demand – 239 applicants selected with a CRS score requirement of 71.
- Express Entry – 152 applicants selected with a CRS score requirement of 71.
Besides, SINP selected applicants under 2 draws. However, both shared the same selection terms such as:
- All applicants had an ECA report.
- And their occupations were under 61 targeted occupations.
If you have an ITA under the Express Entry (EE) stream, then it is because you have:
- Applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors such as:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, applied to the SINP EE sub-stream.
Moreover, if you qualify then you will get a nomination from Saskatchewan. This guarantees the addition of an extra 600 CRS score. As a result, your chances of getting an ITA for Canada PR will go up majorly.
Saskatchewan every year aims to increase its applicant intake. The effort behind it is to get skilled labours who can profit the province. Because it will help meet labour needs and grow the GDP of the province. All Canadian provinces are in league with the same idea. And hold draws to select applicants.
So, if you have the skills that are in demand then apply for permanent residency in Canada. And enjoy of life of success, peace, and luxury.