SINP Sep 15 draw invites 621 applicants
SINP Sep 15 draw invites 621 applicants for Canada PR. to qualify the applicants needed a minimum CRS score of 68.
Saskatchewan in its latest SINP Sep 15 draw invites 621 applicants under its 2 streams. SINP selected the following number of applicants in the Sep 15 SINP draw:
- Occupations in-demand: 166 applicants
- Express Entry stream: 455 applicants
To qualify, the applicants needed a minimum CRS score of 68.
SINP Sep 15 draw invites 621 applicants. Did you get an ITA?
Under this draw if you received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) then it means you:
- Have applied to the EOI system.
- Meet the terms of the EOI Points Grid Assessment.
- Have a minimum CRS score.
- If applying under the Express Entry (EE) stream:
- Have an active EE profile.
- Have applied under 1 of its sub-streams such as FSW, FST, or CEC.
- Meet EE Human Capital Factors.
In addition, to the above, SINP selected applicants who had:
- An Educational Credential Assessment report.
- A CRS score of 69 or more.
- A CRS score of 68 with Connection to Saskatchewan, and
- Applicants with 68 CRS score with 10 years of work experience and a Language Skill Level of CLB 8 or more.
- Also, applicants who were from the following occupations:
- Software Engineers and Designers – NOC 2173
- Computer Programmers and Interactive Developers – NOC 2174
- Web Designers and Developers – NOC 2175
Besides, the last Aug 26 SINP draw selected 573 applicants with 68 CRS score. But today’s draw selected only 144 applicants in occupations in-demand stream in comparison to Aug 26 SINP draw for the same stream. However, today’s draw also selected Express Entry Stream applicants. Thus, the total number of applicants selected is 621.
Looking at the current positive immigration trends apply now for a quick and easy Canada visa.
So, take our Free Assessment or Contact Us to know more.