SINP Long Haul Truck Drivers
The SINP Long Haul Truck Drivers stream helps in the admission of long-haul truck drivers through SINP. To apply long haul truck drivers must:
- Be working for an approved trucking company in Saskatchewan on a foreign work permit.
- As a trucker, you can apply to SINP if your trucking company offer you a permanent job offer. Further, you can apply for permanent residence through SINP only after a minimum of 6 months of work experience.
- You must all the terms of this SINP stream.
To apply you must:
- Be working for a minimum of 6 months with a Saskatchewan approved trucking company on a temporary work permit.
- As per 2019-2021 updates for certain semi-skilled occupations, you can apply to SINP Long Haul truck Drivers category, even if you are not currently working in the province. But to apply to this stream you must provide proof of past work experience as a long-haul truck driver in Saskatchewan for a minimum of 6 months.
- Have a Saskatchewan Class 1A driver’s license. In case you are applying to SINP without Saskatchewan Class 1A driver’s license then you must get the same after landing in the province, to be permitted to work in the province.
- Obtain a full-time, permanent job offer from a Saskatchewan approved trucking company, and
- Have a minimum language skill level of CLB 4 or more.
- Also, have a valid Job Approval Letter.