SINP Express Entry PNP draw selects 802 applicants
July 21, 2022: SINP Express Entry PNP draw selects 802 applicants
Saskatchewan recently shared the details of its newly held draw. The province had 2 draws where it selected a total of 801 applicants. The first draw was held under the SINP Express Entry sub-stream. Whereas the second draw focused on the selection of applicants from Ukraine.
The details of the 2 draws are as the following:
Draw 1 – SINP Express Entry sub-stream
- 797 qualifying applicants have an invite in this draw.
- To qualify the applicants needed to have a minimum qualifying score of 60.
Draw 2 – Ukraine special measure draw
- 5 applicants have received an ITA.
- The qualifying score is set at 60.
- But, to qualify for this draw you must be a resident of Ukraine.
Besides, for the current draw, the province did not issue ITAs for the SINP Occupations in-demand category.
Looking at the above figures, we can see a substantial rise in the selection of applicants under the SINP EE sub-stream.
SINP Express Entry PNP draw selects 802 applicants. But who can qualify under the SINP EE sub-stream?
If you wish to get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for nomination under the SINP EE sub-stream, you must meet the terms such as:
- Have a valid and active EE profile.
- You must apply to 1 of the EE sub-stream such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors,
- Besides, apply to the SINP EE sub-stream.
- Finally, get a qualifying SINP draw score.
Once you clear the PNP draw and Saskatchewan gives you a nomination, you automatically get an extra 600 CRS score against your EE profile. So, now you have an extra advantage in terms of getting out of the EE pool due to a higher CRS rank.
This is also one of the primary reasons why a lot of applicants go for the Express Entry PNP Pathway. Now, as the SINP Express Entry PNP draw selects 802 applicants in July 21, 2022 draw, we can expect this figure to only go up.
Lately, we can see a rise in ITAs and a fall in qualifying draw scores for all Canadian immigration programs. And with the Express Entry draws fully functional since July 06, 2022, we can surely see some historic turn of events in near future.