SINP EOI draw issues 326 invitations for nomination
Saskatchewan Immigration: SINP EOI draw issues 326 invitations for nomination
Sep 15, 2022, SINP EOI draw issues 326 invitations for nomination. Applicants with in-demand job profiles have an ITA in this draw. The details of the same are as the following:
Draw 1 – SINP Express Entry sub-stream
- 53 applicants have an ITA.
Draw 2 – SINP Occupations in-demand sub-stream
- 273 applicants have an ITA.
Besides, to qualify in the 2 part draws the applicants needed to either have or exceed the minimum EOI score requirement of 60. Moreover, the draw targeted the following occupations:
- Welders and related machine operators – NOC 7237
- Electricians (except industrial and power system) – NOC 7241
- Industrial electricians – NOC 7242
- Carpenters – NOC 7271
- Heavy-duty equipment mechanics – NOC 7312
- Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers – 7321
All the more, if you have an ITA under the SINP Express Entry sub-stream then you will enjoy some extra perks. But to do the same you must meet the terms such as the:
- Have an active EE profile.
- Apply under 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, submit an EOI profile.
- Finally, match the EOI draw score to get an ITA.
After getting an ITA you must submit a complete application. Post successful processing you will get a nomination certificate. This will also help you claim an extra 600 CRS score in the EE pool. As a result, the prospects of you getting an ITA for submitting a Canada PR visa will be great.
So, looking at all the positive Canadian immigration influences you must apply now. SINP EOI draw issues 326 invitations for nomination. And many more will be selected in upcoming draws.