SINP EOI draw issues 1032 PNP invites
May 03, 2023: SINP EOI draw issues 1032 PNP invites
Saskatchewan held its latest PNP draw where the SINP EOI draw issues 1032 PNP invites. Applicants with invites are from the SINP Occupations in Demand and the Express Entry sub-categories.
Besides, applicants who have an invitation will now have to submit a complete PNP nomination application along with all supporting documents. SINP will further process these applications and award provincial nominations to qualifying applicants.
The details of May 03, 2023, SINP EOI draw are:
Occupations in Demand
- Firstly 293 applicants have an invitation under this category.
- Secondly, the qualifying draw score is set at 68.
- 739 applicants have an invitation under this category.
- Also, the qualifying draw score is set at 68.
1032 SINP PNP applicants get invites. But who qualifies under the Express Entry sub-category?
If you wish to qualify under the SINP Express Entry category, then you must meet the following criterion:
- Firstly, apply to 1 of the Express Entry (EE) System sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Secondly, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Also, match the eligibility terms for the SINP Express Entry sub-category.
- Finally, match or exceed the SINP PNP draw score.
Besides, applicants who get a PNP nomination via the SINP Express Entry category are in for a treat. Because the SINP is linked with the infamous Express Entry (EE) System. As a result, when you get a nomination against your EE profile, your CRS score in the EE pool shoots up by 600 points.
Thus, your chances of getting an ITA to submit a complete and error-free Canada PR visa application go up. This is also one of the prime reasons for people choosing to apply via enhanced PNP programs (EE linked) rather than Base PNP programs (non-EE linked).
Apply for PR via the PNP pathway. Apply With GVI!
In 2023, people are applying to the Express Entry (EE) + PNP Pathway. Because of the rise in chances of getting permanent residency in Canada. A dream that every immigrant wishes to achieve. And why will anyone not choose to immigrate to Canada:
- 9th largest economy in the world.
- Earn in CAD (dollars) + High Job Opportunities
- No 1 immigrant-friendly country
- The cost of immigration is cheaper in comparison to other first-world countries.
- Multicultural environment
- Politically, economically, and socially safe and sound.
- Free education till grade 12.
- Free and the best healthcare services.
- Get Canada PR for 5 years.
- Apply for Canadian citizenship in 3 years (post completing 1095 days in Canada).
Besides, Global Vision Immigration (GVI) can help you reap all the benefits of living, working, settling, and or studying in Canada. How can we do that? We are a CICC Licensed Immigration Firm with 18+ years of experience in helping people settle in Canada in a quick and hassle-free manner.
So, leave all your worries to the immigration experts. Apply now with the Best Canada Immigration Consultants like us.
Free Assessment. Contact Us to know more.