SINP draw invites 528 applicants in its latest draw
Sep 08, 2021: SINP draw invites 528 applicants in its latest draw
Saskatchewan’s SINP draw invites 528 applicants in its latest draw. The applicants have been selected under the following SINP sub-streams:
- Occupations in-demand: 212 ITAs issued with a CRS score requirement of 66.
- Express Entry: 316 ITAs issued with a CRS score requirement of 66.
Besides, in comparison to the last Aug 19, 2021, SINP draw the current draw is seeing a huge rise in draw figures. The details of the same are as follows:
- Occupations in Demand: 123 more applicants selected. CRS score lower by 4 points.
- Express Entry: 155 more applicants selected. CRS score lower by 5 points.
- Overall, 102 more ITAs were issued by SINP.
Looking at the above draw figures, if you have an ITA in this draw under EE sub-stream then it is because you have:
- An active EE profile.
- Applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, applied to the SINP EE sub-stream.
- Finally, have a CRS score of 66.
Once you have a nomination from SINP, you will get an extra 600 CRS score against your EE profile. This further, increases your chances of getting an ITA for permanent residence in Canada.
Applying for permanent residence in Canada is not complex or tedious when you have the help of an CICC licensed Canadian firm. Why not let all the complex tasks be done by experts while you start packing for your new life in Canada. And looking at the draw figures of all immigration pathways your chances of selection are high.
If you have the right skills for the right job Canada will select you. In short, apply now. Free Assessment. Contact Us to know more.