SINP draw invites 385 applicants in 1st 2021 draw
The Jan 07 SINP draw invites 385 applicants in 1st 2021 draw.
As per the latest immigration news, SINP draw invites 385 applicants in 1st 2021 draw. Also, applicants have been selected from 2 sub-streams with a CRS score of:
- Express Entry – to qualify the applicants needed a CRS score of 71 or more.
- Occupations in Demand – to qualify the applicants needed a CRS score of 71 or more.
Besides, the CRS score of 71 is the same as Dec 17 SINP draw. And, in comparison to the past draw, the selection of applicants was as follows:
- Express Entry stream selected 42 fewer applicants.
- Occupations in Demand stream selected 149 fewer applicants.
- Overall, the Jan 07 SINP draw selected 191 fewer applicants.
SINP draw invites 385 applicants in 1st 2021 draw. And despite the low figures, we can expect the CRS score to go low. Because as seen from 2020 immigration draws, Canada continuously lowered its CRS score and increased the selection of applicants. Similarly, to meet its 2021 target of 4,01,000, Canada will continue to do the same. With each draw, we can see a positive effect on the upcoming draws. Thus, applying for Canada PR at this moment will be of a great investment.
And why not, SINP is also linked to the Express Entry (EE) System. And if you have an EE profile and get a nomination then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This will get you an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canada PR. And all you have to do first is apply.
And what way to do that than to let the experts handle your file. Now you too can qualify for Canada PR.