SINP draw invites 289 ITAs for nomination
On April 08, 2021, the SINP draw invites 289 ITAs for nomination.
Saskatchewan as per the latest SINP draw invites 289 ITAs for nomination. Applicants who received an ITA in this draw have been selected under the following SINP streams:
- Express Entry – 146 applicants selected with 70 CRS score requirement.
- Occupations in demand – 133 applicants selected with 70 CRS score requirement.
Overall, the draw selected a total of 289 applicants in the April 08, 2021, SINP draw. Also, the selected applicants:
- Had an ECA report, and
- Their occupation was under 1 of the 58 selected NOC occupations.
Saskatchewan’s SINP program selects skilled workers who can grow the economy of the province. As a result, the province in its draws selects a large number of applicants to meet its labour market needs efficiently and quickly. because a delay in doing so can result in the delay of the growth of the economy of the province.
The SINP Express Entry stream is linked to the Express Entry (EE) system. As a result, if you received an ITA under this stream then it means you:
- Have an active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Have applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet the Human Capital Factors:
- Language Skills
- Education Qualifications
- Work Experience
- Further, have applied to the SINP EE stream for nomination.
- Finally, have a CRS score of 70.
Besides, the applicants who have an ITA under this draw in this stream will get an extra 600 CRS score. This increase in score plays a very important role in getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence in Canada.
Now you too can get a quick, easy, and hassle-free Canada Immigration experience. So, apply now.