Sep 27 2022 BC PNP Draw Gives 266 ITAs For PNP Nomination
Sep 27 2022 BC PNP Draw Gives 266 ITAs For PNP Nomination
British Columbia in its latest draw invited up to 266 applicants who qualify to apply for provincial nomination. Besides, the current draw is a targeted draw. Where in the 2-part draw series both draws are targeting specific occupations.
The details of the draws are as the following:
- 215 applicants have an ITA.
- Also, the applicants who have an ITA have their profiles in Tech occupations.
- Besides, to get an ITA they must match a minimum EOI score of 100.
- Further, applicants from the Skilled Worker, International Graduate including EEBC option have an ITA.
- Up to 51 applicants have an ITA.
- For the Skilled Worker, International Graduate and the EEBC option 28 ITAs have been issued.
- Also, applicants with profiles under the Early childhood educators and assistants (NOC 4214) have an ITA.
- For the Skilled Worker, International Graduate, Entry Level and Semi-Skilled with EEBC option 15 applicants have an ITA.
- Also, qualifying applicants have their profiles in the healthcare sector.
- Also, for the Entry Level and Semi-Skilled category less than 5 applicants have an ITA.
- But for the Skilled Worker, International Graduate along with EEBC option too, less than 5 applicants have an ITA.
- Further, applicants with profiles under the Other priority occupations NOCs 3114, and 3213 have an ITA.
- Finally, to qualify in the second part of the draw applicants needed a minimum EOI score of 60 or more.
BC PNP draw patterns: The fluctuations and positive outcomes
British Columbia PNP program helps applicants who wish to live, settle and work in BC. On the other hand, it helps British Columbia get skilled workers who can meet its labour market needs and reduce the job vacancy rate. So, for this purpose BC offers PNP nominations to qualifying applicants.
As a result, if you have the right skills for the right job, then you will settle in BC, Canada.
Sep 27 2022 BC PNP Draw Gives 266 ITAs For PNP Nomination. And to select people, BC invites qualifying applicants in periodic draws. However, anyone who wishes to apply would like to know the probability of the draw outcomes. And this is where the entire ball game rests. So, to settle in Canada via the PNP pathway you must clear a 2-way process such as:
- Step 1 – Get a provincial nomination certificate.
- Step 2 – Apply to IRCC for permanent residency in Canada.
Thus, as we can see to get Canada PR you must secure a PNP nomination first. And to get the same you must clear the BC PNP draw.
BC PNP draws see a rise and fall in the selection of applicants
The question of the draw figures, patterns and fluctuations is very crucial. Because an analysis of the same helps in understanding the future draw outcomes.
Lately, rather since the beginning of 2022, we have been seeing the draw patterns shift. From a pattern of general and tech draws, we are seeing highly targeted draws focusing on in-demand occupations. Also, the categories from which applicants are being selected have been highlighted.
Sep 27 2022 BC PNP Draw Gives 266 ITAs For PNP Nomination. But to reach this moment BC has been showcasing a similar thread of draw patterns. Instead of earlier simple division in the selection of applicants and targeting profiles. The draws are strictly targeted and are subject to change once the demand for that profile is met.
BC PNP draw patterns
The journey of such a pattern can be traced from the following draws:
- Jan 11, 2022 BC PNP draw (232 ITAs) – BC began holding separate draws for NOC 0621 (Retail and wholesale trade managers) and 0631 (Restaurant and food service managers).
- Mar 14, 2022 BC PNP draw (up to 175 ITAs) – BC holds the first targeted draw including the healthcare sector, NOC 4214, and NOC 3413.
- Mar 22, 2022 BC PNP draw (up to 163 ITAs) – BC holds 2 part series draw.
- Draw 1 general draw including tech profiles.
- Draw 2 targeting – NOC 4214, 3413, 3114, 3213, and healthcare sector profiles.
- Apr 12, 2022 BC PNP draw (up to 156 ITAs)
- Draw 1 targets applicants with tech profiles.
- Draw 2 targeted draw selecting applicants with profiles in in-demand NOCs.
- Aug 10, 2022 BC PNP draw (regional draw – 160 ITAs)
- Qualifying applicants have a job offer from out of the Metro Vancouver Regional District, And
- Meet the minimum EOI draw score.
Future outcomes of BC PNP draw patterns owing to the ongoing positive Canada immigration trends
It is indeed a perilous task to predict draw outcomes as multiple factors ascertain the draw patterns. However, despite the highs and lows and the in-demand draw targets we are seeing positive results. Because there is neither a drastic rise nor fall in ITAs. And the patterns are now predictable which enables prospective applicants to decide for themselves.
Overall Canada we are seeing a positive push toward issuing ITAs for nomination. And further for permanent residency in Canada. Besides, apart from the Base PNPs, after the Express Entry (EE) System, the EE-linked PNPs are garnering much attention.
Sep 27 2022 BC PNP Draw Gives 266 ITAs For PNP Nomination. So, if you have an ITA under the BC PNP EEBC category then it is because you have:
- An active EE profile and applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, applied to the EEBC category.
- Finally, have a qualifying draw score for the same.
Express Entry PNP pathway – Why is it rising in popularity amongst the masses?
The Express Entry (EE) System is no doubt the most famous pathway for getting PR for Canada. However, the system selects applicants with the highest CRS rank. And not every profile can bag a high CRS rank. So, for this, there are EE-linked PNPs which help low-ranking EE profiles raise their overall CRS rank.
Sep 27 2022 BC PNP Draw Gives 266 ITAs For PNP Nomination. So, when you get a nomination from BC under the EEBC category, your CRS rank in the EE pool will get a boost of 600 CRS points. So, for example, if your CRS rank is 300 then an additional 600 points will make your rank stand at 900. Now, this has a very bright chance of getting picked up by the EE System in its bi-monthly draws.
Once you get an ITA for a PR visa application, you must submit a complete application. And post-processing you can enjoy your new, happy, and successful life in Canada.
Even if, Sep 27 2022 BC PNP Draw Gives 266 ITAs For PNP Nomination, Apply now!
Let an expert guide your Canada immigration journey successfully. In short, get a quick and easy Canada visa of your choice.
Free Assessment. Contact Us to know more.