Sep 24 MPNP draw issues 189 LAAs
On Sep 24 MPNP draw issues 189 LAAs to applicants who now qualify for Canada PR.
Recently on Sep 24 MPNP draw issues 189 LAAs under its Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM), International Education Stream (IES), Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO) categories. Also, the following number of applicants were selected under each category:
- SWM – 160 applicants (CRS score requirement – 464)
- IES – 25 applicants
- SWO – 4 applicants (CRS score requirement – 847)
Besides, out of the total 189 LAAs, 18 were for applicants with a valid Express Entry (EE) ID and Job Seeker Validation Code.
Sep 24 MPNP draw issues 189 LAAs. Did you get an LAA?
In case you have not received an LAA in the Sep 24 MPNP draw then it might be because of the following reasons:
- You have applied under the SWO category but:
- Are not invited under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- Have an LAA under the Express Entry sub-stream but do not have a valid EE ID and Job Seeker Validation Code. Also, do not have work experience in Manitoba in an in-demand occupation.
- You have not given a valid:
- Language skill test number
- Valid invitation number, if invited under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- Are not able to give proof of working in a regulated occupation and of undertaking steps of licensure.
Apart from the above factors, on a positive note if you get a nomination against your EE profile then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This increases your chance of getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence in Canada.
In comparison to the Sep 10 MPNP draw the CRS score requirement was less for SWM category but was more for SWO category. However, this only seems temporary as we can expect the CRS score to fall and see an increase in the selection of applicants.