Semi-Skilled Agriculture Worker with Existing Work Permit
The Semi-Skilled Agriculture Worker with Existing Work Permit stream is for skilled workers who are working in the province for at least 6 months or more on a valid work permit. Also, they must meet the program terms such as:
- Have a valid SINP job approval letter.
- You have a valid, permanent, and full-time job offer. And job offer must be from a Saskatchewan employer.
- This job offer must be in the following NOC skill level:
- NOC 8431: General Farm Worker
- NOC 8432: Nursery and Greenhouse Worker
- Earlier job experience of more than 6 months with the employer giving the job offer, with a valid work permit issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- Also, the job offer must be for the same position that you were working in the past, with a minimum of 6 months of work experience.
- Your work permit must be for one of the following:
- Seasonal Agriculture Worker Program
- International Experience Canada, or
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- Have proof of a minimum of high school or above Canadian educational level or submit an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report to prove that foreign educational credentials are equivalent to the Canadian education system.
- You must have a language skill level of CLB 4 This is for applicants whose job offer falls under NOC C Skill Level.