Saskatchewan issues 564 ITAs in Dec 01 SINP draw
In the latest draw, Saskatchewan issues 564 ITAs in Dec 01 SINP draw. CRS score low in comparison to Nov 19 draw.
Saskatchewan issues 564 ITAs in Dec 01 SINP draw. Applicants are selected from 2 of SINP stream such as:
- Express Entry – 138 applicants selected.
- Occupations in-demand – 426 applicants selected.
To qualify the applicants needed a CRS score of:
- Express Entry – 74 CRS score
- Occupations in-demand 74 CRS score
Overall a total of 564 applicants have been selected in this draw.
In comparison to the past Nov 19 SINP draw:
- Express Entry – 76 less applicants selected with a 2-point drop in CRS score.
- Occupations in-demand – 89 more applicants selected with a 6-point drop in CRS score.
- Overall, 13 more applicants have been selected in the Dec 01 SINP draw.
In case you received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) under the Express Entry (EE) sub-stream of SINP then it means you:
- Have submitted an EOI profile to SINP.
- Have applied under the Express Entry (E.E) sub-stream of SINP.
- Also, have applied under the sub-streams of the EE stream:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- And meet Human Capital Factors such as:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Finally have a CRS score of 74.
If you get a nomination against your EE profile, then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This increases your chance of getting an ITA for Canada PR.
Saskatchewan issues 564 ITAs in Dec 01 SINP draw. And the same was expected looking at the past draws. There is a change in both CRS and the selection of applicants. But this change will only positively impact future applicants. Because Canada is accepting applications in a large number. The same can be verified from all Canada Immigration draws.