Saskatchewan issues 496 invites in its latest SINP draw
Aug 19, 2021: Saskatchewan issues 496 invites in its latest SINP draw
Saskatchewan issues 496 invites in its latest SINP draw. Also, the province held 2 consecutive draws. And the details of the same are as follows:
- Draw 1 selected 335 applicants from the Occupation in-demand category. And the CRS score for the same is set at 70.
- Draw 2 selected 161 applicants from the Express Entry category. And the CRS score is set at 71.
In comparison, to the last Aug 05 SINP draws, the current 2 draws selected over 44 more applicants. Besides, the following is the update for the SINP sub-streams:
Occupation in-demand – 54 more applicants selected. And the CRS score is low by 3 points.
Express Entry – 10 fewer applicants selected. And the CRS score is lower by 2 points.
But there is a difference in the current 2 draws. Because draw 1 selected applicants from 61 targeted occupations. Whereas draw 2 this time selected from 42 targeted occupations.
If you have an ITA in draw 2 for the Express Entry sub-stream applicants, then you are in for a treat. Because you will get an extra 600 CRS score against your Express Entry (EE) profile. So, when you apply to IRCC for Canada PR, the extra score will increase your chances of getting an ITA for the same.
However, to get an ITA under this SINP sub-streams means that you have:
- An active EE profile.
- Applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, applied to the SINP EE sub-stream.
- Finally, have a CRS score of 71.