Saskatchewan Express Entry
The Saskatchewan Express Entry stream under the SINP helps Saskatchewan get skilled workers. Also, under this sub-stream skilled workers can apply if they are:
- Already in the federal Express Entry pool.
- Have an interest in living and working in the province.
- Meet the terms of the Saskatchewan Express Entry sub stream
If the above scenario matches your case then you must apply now.
To qualify applicants must have:
- A profile number, a job seeker validation code, and a profile in Express Entry pool.
- A minimum of 60 points or more on the SINP points assessment grid.
- Show valid and Canada approved language skills test score that matches your Express Entry profile.
- Submit test results for English – IELTS/CELPIP and or French – TCF/TEF.
- Must have a minimum of a 1-year degree, diploma, or certificate that is at par with the Canadian education system.
- Must have an ECA. Because this proves that foreign degree, diploma, or certificate is at par with Canadian educational credentials.
- Also, as a part of their study program, applicants who have finished trades or job training must apply for Saskatchewan licensure.
- Have work experience in a high skilled occupation. Also, this occupation must not fall under the excluded occupations list. Further, this job must be in NOC 0, A, or B Skill Level.
- Minimum required work experience in a high skilled occupation:
- Skilled job (non-trades), 1-year work experience within 10 years.
- Skilled trade, 2 years of work experience within 5 years.
- In Canada (trades or non-trades), 1 year of work experience within 3 years.
- Besides, work experience must be related to the field of education (degree, diploma, certificate) and work experience.
- Must have a license/certificate/trade certificate for any regulated or skilled trade profession. Also, SATCC licenses skilled trades.
- Besides, have proof of sufficient funds and a settlement plan.