Saskatchewan Express Entry

Saskatchewan Express Entry

The Saskatchewan Express Entry stream under the SINP helps Saskatchewan get skilled workers. Also, under this sub-stream skilled workers can apply if they are:

  • Already in the federal Express Entry pool.
  • Have an interest in living and working in the province.
  • Meet the terms of the Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-stream


If the above scenario matches your case, then you must apply now.

Who can apply to this stream?

To apply you must have:

  • A profile number, a job seeker validation code, and a profile in the Express Entry pool.
  • A minimum of 60 points or more on the International Skilled Worker Points Assessment Grid.
  • Show valid and Canada approved language test results with a minimum skill level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4.
    • Submit test results for English – IELTS/CELPIP and or French – TCF/TEF.
  • Must have a minimum of a 1-year degree, diploma, or certificate that is at par with the Canadian education system.
    • Must have an ECA. Because this proves that a foreign degree, diploma, or certificate is at par with Canadian educational credentials.
    • Also, as a part of their study program, applicants who have finished trades or job training must apply for Saskatchewan licensure.
  • Have work experience in a high skilled occupation. Also, this occupation must not fall under the excluded occupations list. Further, this job must be in NOC 0, A, or B Skill Level.
  • Minimum required work experience in a high skilled occupation:
    • Skilled job (non-trades), 1-year work experience within 10 years.
    • Skilled trade, 2 years of work experience within 5 years.
    • In Canada (trades or non-trades), 1 year of work experience within 3 years.
  • Besides, work experience must be related to the field of education (degree, diploma, certificate) and work experience.
  • Must have a license/certificate/trade certificate for any regulated or skilled trade profession. Also, SATCC licenses skilled trades.
  • Besides, have proof of sufficient funds and a settlement plan.