Recent International Student Graduates from a Canadian Institution
To qualify under the Recent International Student Graduates from a Canadian Institution stream meet the following qualifying terms:
- Firstly, must be living in Canada.
- Secondly, have a valid status in Canada.
- Also, will not be living in Quebec but outside of it.
- Besides, meet the language proficiency terms.
- Further, are currently employed.
- Moreover, Graduated from a recognised educational institution with a valid educational credential.
- Finally, do not have a refugee claim in Canada.
Language Skill Level
To qualify to apply under the Recent International Student Graduates from a Canadian Institution stream you must have a minimum language skill level of CLB/NCLC 4 in English/French.
Also, language test results must not be more than 2 years old at the time of submission of the application.
Besides, to do the same you can submit test results of:
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) General
Test d’évaluation de français (TEF) Canada
Test de connaissance du français (TCF) Canada
To qualify, the applicant must meet the terms such as:
- Must be working in Canada at the time of applying.
- Is working in a job that is listed under the NOC website.
- Must not be self-employed.
- Are working in a paid job.
- Have the authorization to work in Canada.
To qualify under Recent International Student Graduates from a Canadian Institution stream the applicant must meet the following terms:
- Graduated on or after Jan 01, 2021, from a recognised educational institution.
- Had the authorisation to study in Canada.
- Also, the educational institution must be:
- Listed under the DLI list.
- Can offer post-graduation work permits (PGWP). But the client necessarily does not need PGWP to apply.
Qualifying Educational Programs
As per the Recent International Student Graduates from a Canadian Institution stream, the applicant must have 1 of the Canadian following educational qualification:
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree – minimum study program duration of 8 months.
- For eligible trade occupations – have a degree, diploma, certification, or license for the same.
- Minimum 2 years (16 months) of study program length leading to completion of a diploma, certificate, or attestation.
- 2 or more diplomas, certificates, or proof of the same for a study program of a minimum of 8 months.
- Either diploma of vocational studies (DVS) or attestation of vocational specialisation (AVS) where the length of the study program is a minimum of 1800 hours.
- 2 or more DVS or AVS for a study program of a minimum of 900 hours each.
Eligible Trade Occupations
The following occupations are eligible under the Recent International Student Graduates from a Canadian Institution stream.
|NOC Code||Occupation||NOC Code||Occupation||NOC Code||Occupation|
|7201||Contractors and supervisors, machining, metal forming, shaping and erecting trades and related occupations||7293||Insulators||8221||Supervisors, mining, and quarrying|
|7202||Contractors and supervisors, electrical trades, and telecommunications occupation||7294||Painters and decorators (except interior decorators)||8222||Contractors and supervisors, oil and gas drilling and services|
|7203||Contractors and supervisors, pipefitting trades||7295||Floor covering installers||8231||Underground production and development miners|
|7204||Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades||7301||Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades||8232||Oil and gas well drillers, servicers, testers, and related workers|
|7205||Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers, and servicers||7302||Contractors and supervisors, heavy equipment operator crews||8241||Logging machinery operators|
|7231||Machinists and machining and tooling inspectors||7303||Supervisors, printing, and related occupation||8252||Agricultural service contractors, farm supervisors and specialized livestock workers|
|7232||Tool and die makers||7304||Supervisors, railway transport operations||8255||Contractors and supervisors, landscaping, grounds maintenance and horticulture services|
|7233||Sheet metal workers||7305||Supervisors, motor transport and other ground transit operators||8261||Fishing masters and officers|
|7234||Boilermakers||7311||Construction millwrights and industrial mechanics||8262||Fishermen/women|
|7235||Structural metal and plate work fabricators and fitters||7312||Heavy-duty equipment mechanics||9211||Supervisors, mineral and metal processing|
|7236||Ironworkers||7313||Heating, refrigeration, and air conditioning mechanics||9212||Supervisors, petroleum, gas and chemical processing and utilities|
|7237||Welders and related machine operators||7314||Railway carmen/women||9213||Supervisors, food, and beverage processing|
|7241||Electricians (except industrial and power system)||7315||Aircraft mechanics and aircraft inspectors||9214||Supervisors, plastic, and rubber products manufacturing|
|7242||Industrial electricians||7316||Machine fitters||9215||Supervisors, forest products processing|
|7243||Power system electricians||7318||Elevator constructors and mechanics||9217||Supervisors, textile, fabric, fur and leather products processing and manufacturing|
|7244||Electrical power line and cable workers||7321||Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers||9221||Supervisors, motor vehicle assembling|
|7245||Telecommunications line and cable workers||7322||Motor vehicle body repairers||9222||Supervisors, electronics manufacturing|
|7246||Telecommunications installation and repair workers||7331||Oil and solid fuel heating mechanics||9223||Supervisors, electrical products manufacturing|
|7247||Cable television service and maintenance technicians||7332||Appliance servicers and repairers||9224||Supervisors, furniture, and fixtures manufacturing|
|7251||Plumbers||7333||Electrical mechanics||9226||Supervisors, other mechanical and metal products manufacturing|
|7252||Steamfitters, pipefitters, and sprinkler system installers||7334||Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle, and other related mechanics||9227||Supervisors, other products manufacturing, and assembly|
|7253||Gas fitters||7335||Other small engine and small equipment repairers||9231||Central control and process operators, mineral and metal processing|
|7271||Carpenters||7361||Railway and yard locomotive engineers||9232||Central control and process operators, petroleum, gas, and chemical processing|
|7272||Cabinetmakers||7362||Railway conductors and brakemen/women||9235||Pulping, papermaking, and coating control operators|
|7281||Bricklayers||7371||Crane operators||9241||Power engineers and power systems operators|
|7282||Concrete finishers||7372||Drillers and blasters – surface mining, quarrying and construction||9243||Water and waste treatment plant operators|
|7283||Tile setters||7373||Water well drillers||6321||Chefs|
|7284||Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers||7381||Printing press operators||6322||Cooks|
|7291||Roofers and shinglers||7384||Other trades and related occupations, n.e.c.||6331||Butchers, meat cutters and fishmongers – retail and wholesale|
|7292||Glaziers||8211||Supervisors, logging, and forestry||6332||Bakers|