Quebec to launch 3 new pilot programs in 2021
The French-speaking province of Canada Quebec to launch 3 new pilot programs in 2021.
Quebec to launch 3 new pilot programs in 2021. As the province aims to meet its labour needs. Also, Quebec recently shared the details of the new pilot programs it wants to launch. Currently, a draft is shared on Oct 28 in the Gazette officielle du Québec.
Besides, the details are as follows:
- the pilot program for orderlies – 550 applications per year (nurse aides, attendants)
- the pilot program for workers in the artificial intelligence (AI), information technologies (IT) and visual effects sectors – 550 applications per year.
- And the pilot program for workers in food processing (FP) – 550 applications per year.
The pilot programs will run for 5 years. Also, the government has shared new measures to help applicants get quick and easy Canada PR through Quebec. The changes are for the application intake under the:
- Program for Refugees Abroad or Collective Sponsorship, and
- Self-Employed Worker Program
- Entrepreneur Program
Quebec to launch 3 new pilot programs in 2021 – Application process updates
Updated application processing rules
- Application intake under stream 2 is suspended till November 1, 2021.
- The maximum number of applications to be accepted under stream 1 is 25 for the period of November 1, 2020, to Sep 30, 2021.
Besides, if you apply to for permanent selection under stream 1. And have an advanced intermediate level in the French language i.e Level 7 or 8, or equivalent, then the above update does not apply to you. So, you can apply at any point in time between November 1, 2020, to Oct 31, 2021.
Self-employed Worker Program
- A maximum of 50 applications will be accepted for the period of November 1, 2020, to September 30, 2021.
Besides, you are exempt from this update if you are a self-employed worker. And have an advanced intermediate french language skill level i.e Level 7 or 8, or equivalent. So, you can submit your application at any point of time between November 1, 2020, to October 31, 2021.
- The province will take a maximum of 750 applications in 2021.
Besides, for the following sponsor categories, Quebec is no longer taking applications:
- Any experienced organisation sponsoring people who had to live outside the Montréal Metropolitan Community.
- Any other experienced organisation.
- A regular organisation sponsoring people who had to live outside the Montréal Metropolitan Community.
- Other regular organisations.
This will be applicable until Nov 21, 2021.
The above updates are to help people have easy access to the Quebec immigration process. Now you can apply through the new programs and as per new updates. Because doing so will help in quick and easy processing of your Quebec visa. So, make use of the new updates and programs. So, apply now for Canada PR.
Thus, take our Free Assessment or Contact Us to know more.