Quebec Skilled Workers to get IMP plus open work permit
Quebec Skilled Workers to get IMP Plus Open Work Permit
Canada has recently opened a new immigration pathway to fast-track the admission of skilled workers in Quebec. The new program known as the International Mobility Program (IMP+) will help applicants with a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) get a new open work permit. This way applicants who have a CSQ and are waiting for a decision on their Canada PR application can move to Quebec and begin to work in Canada.
This way Quebec will be able fast-track the arrival of foreign skilled workers. Also, it will help Quebec meet its labour market needs. As for the applicant, they will not have to wait for a decision on the Canada PR visa application. Earlier applicants after getting a CSQ had to apply to IRCC for PR. But they could not enter Canada until a decision was made on their visa application.
So, with this new IMP+ Open Work Permit, one can start working in Quebec on an immediate basis.
But who can apply for an IMP+ open work permit?
Quebec Skilled Workers to get IMP plus open work permit, to do the same they must meet the terms such as:
- Are living outside Quebec at the time of applying.
- Must have a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ).
- For the same, apply under Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program OR
- Permanent Immigration Pilot Program.
- Launch your profile in the Arrima Portal.
- Qualify in periodic Arrima draws and get an ITA.
- Submit a complete and error-free application for nomination.
- Finally, get a CSQ from Quebec.
- Besides, apply for the IMP plus open work permit.
Further, after approval, you will get an open work permit for three years. Quebec will be selecting 14,500 applicants under the IMP+ open work permit pathway. And in 2023, up to 7,350 applicants.
Choose Canada PR Visa. Free Assessment. Contact Us.