Quebec Selects 33 Applicants In Latest Arrima Draw
April 7, 2022: Quebec Selects 33 Applicants In Latest Arrima Draw
As per the latest Canada Immigration updates – Quebec selects 33 applicants in latest Arrima draw. Also, to qualify the applicants who qualify in this draw meet the following term:
- Have a valid job offer from outside the territory of the Metropolitan community of Montreal.
- However, the EOI score cut-off for this draw has not been shared.
In comparison to the last Mar 10, 2022 Arrima draw, the current draw shows a big fall in the selection of applicants. In the April 07, 2022 Arrima draw, 33 applicants have an ITA. Whereas the past draw selected a total of 506 applicants. This is a huge dip in the selection of applicants up till now.
As of now, the province has issued a total of 2,202 ITAs.
Who received an ITA for permanent selection in this draw?
If you have an ITA in this draw that means you meet the following terms:
- Firstly, have applied to the Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program.
- Secondly, have submitted an EOI profile via the Arrima portal.
- Also, your profile has an EOI score as per the points system in the EOI pool.
- Finally, have an ITA in the current draw.
- Besides, to qualify for this draw you must have a valid job offer outside the metropolitan community of Montreal.
After getting an ITA you will have 60 days. In these 60 days, you must submit a complete and error-free application for permanent selection. Quebec will then process your application. If approved, you will get a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ). And with this, you can apply to IRCC for permanent residency in Canada.
Anyone who wishes to settle with ease in Quebec must follow this pathway. Start now under the expert guidance of the Best Canada Immigration Consultants.