Quebec Conducts New Arrima Portal Draw Invites 506 Applicants
March 10, 2022: Quebec conducts new Arrima portal draw invites 506 applicants
Quebec shared its latest immigration updates where it selected a total of 506 applicants. Also, to qualify for this draw the applicants:
- Either needed a minimum EOI score of 577 or more, Or
- Have a valid job offer from outside the metropolitan community of Montreal.
- Also, their job profile is under 1 of the 20 targeted job profiles.
In comparison to the last Feb 24, 2022, Quebec Arrima draw the following are the positive updates:
- ITAs are up by 200 points.
- Also, the EOI-cut off is lower by 53 points.
Thus, looking at the above figures, we see a positive rise in the selection of applicants. However, looking at the past draw patterns it will be too soon to predict the rise and fall in the issuing of ITAs. We can expect both a rise and fall in the selection of applicants by the Francophone province.
Quebec like the rest of Canada does not follow the common Canadian immigration pathways. It has its own immigration pathways. And selects applicants who can fill the labour market needs and grow the economy of the province. So, if you wish to apply to immigrate to Quebec then you must apply through their immigration pathways such as:
- Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP)
- Quebec Experience Program (PEQ)
- Apply for Work Permit before getting a Permanent Selection
- Permanent Immigration Pilot Program (for workers in food processing)
- Permanent Immigration Pilot Program (for orderlies)
- Skilled Workers in Artificial Intelligence, Information Technologies, and Visual Effects sectors – Permanent Immigration Pilot Program.
As per your eligibility, you can get Quebec Selection Certificate. After that, you can apply to IRCC for Canada PR.
Quebec Conducts New Arrima Portal Draw Invites 506 Applicants. Now you too can easily settle in the French province of Canada.