Provincial government of Manitoba issues 403 invitations on April 11,2019
A draw held on the April 11, by the Provincial government of Manitoba issued 403 invitations to immigration candidates through its Skilled workers Overseas Stream.
Out of 403 invitations, 352 invitations were sent to two groups of candidates, including an unspecified number in a profile of Federal express Entry System. Similarly, 51 invitations were sent to Candidates for MPNP’s Strategic Overseas Recruitment Initiative.
The Canadian Federal express entry System includes three immigration categories:
- Federal Skilled Workers
- Federal Skilled Traders.
- Canadian Experience class.
ADVANTAGE OF PROVINCIAL NOMINATION
As per the notification, the candidates having a provincial nomination from Manitoba will get additional 600 points in the Express Entry System score.
The provincial nomination provides great advantage in boosting the opportunity of the candidate to get an invitation to apply for the Canadian permanent residence.
To get a Provincial nomination, the candidates should provide an Expression Of Interest (EOI) profile to MPNP. fuThe EOI uses various criteria such as:
- Work experience
- Candidate’s connection to Manitoba
REQUIREMENT FOR INVITATION
The candidates needed to fulfill a certain requirement for the Invitation, which included:
- Express Entry ID
- job-seeker validation code, and
- at least, six months of recent work experience in an occupation listed In-Demand list of MPNP.
The other criteria include:
- A close relative residing in Manitoba.
- Work or Education in the Province of Manitoba.
- At least six months of recent experience in an occupation listed in Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list;
- and Minimum language proficiency in English or French of CLB/NCLC 5 unless the work experience is primarily in a regulated occupation, in which case the requirement is a minimum of CLB/NCLC 7, or a compulsory trade, in which case the minimum is CLB/NCLC 6.