Prince Edward Island PNP draw issues 141 ITAs for nomination
Prince Edward Island PNP Draw Issues 141 ITAs for Nomination
On Mar 17, 2022, Prince Edward Island PNP Draw Issues 141 ITAs for Nomination. Also, the applicants have been selected under the following categories:
- 11 ITAs issued.
- CRS score set at 62.
Labour & Express Entry sub-streams
- 130 ITAs issued.
Besides, in comparison to the last Feb 17, 2022, PEI PNP draw we can see positive updates such as:
- ITAs issued on Mar 17, 2022, PEI PNP draw is up by 18 points.
- Business Impact sub-stream – ITAs are up by 5 points.
- Also, the CRS score requirement is lower by 5 points.
- Labour & Express Entry sub-streams – ITAs are up by 13 points.
As a result, looking at the above figures we can assess that the upcoming draws too will follow the same trend. So, you can see the CRS score going lower whereas the number of ITAs will go up.
The island’s PEI PNP program aims to select foreign skilled workers. So, the province can meet its labour market needs and can grow its economy. This is also the reason we see a rise in the issuing of ITAs.
In addition, if you have an ITA under the PEI PNP Express Entry sub-stream then it is because:
- Have an active Express Entry profile.
- Have applied to 1 of the Express EE sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, applied to the PEI PNP Express Entry sub-stream.
- Finally. have a qualifying CRS score for the same.
After getting a nomination certificate, you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This will increase your chances of getting an ITA for Canada PR.