Prince Edward Island latest draw Feb 20, 2020
153 invites issued by Prince Edward Island in its latest draw on Feb 20, 2020
Prince Edward Island (PEI) holds its Expression of interest (EOI) draw on Feb 20. 153 applicants received invites from the Express Entry, Labour Impact, and Business Impact streams under the PEI PNP. 143 profiles from EE system and Labour Impact streams in the PEI PNP can apply for Canada PR.
Applicants from Prince Edwards Island (PEI) Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) can now apply for permanent residence in Canada. The PEI PNP is in link with Canada’s Express Entry System (EES) which manages profiles from:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
How to apply for PEI PNP?
If you want to apply under this:
- You must have a profile in the Express Entry system.
- You must meet the terms of the EES stream you are applying for – FSWP, FSTP, CEC.
- You need to create a PEI Expression of Interest (EOI) profile.
EOI is a pre-application process where you show your intention to live, work and settle in Canada. Your EOI profile will get a score as per the PEI EOI points factors. And your profile will be valid for 6 months.
Your EOI profile will get a score as per:
|EOI Points Factors||PEI EE with Job Offer (Max 100 points)||PEI EE without a Job Offer (Max 100 points)|
- If you meet all the terms of the EOI then PEI will give you an Invitation to Apply (ITA). And you need to apply for permanent residence within 60 days of receiving your ITA.
- Send a complete application with all the required papers. PEI will check your profile to see if you qualify for permanent residence in Canada.
- Once you get a selection from PEI you must apply to IRCC for a Canada PR.
Are you too looking for Canada Immigration?
Start here by taking our free Canada Assessment to check if you can apply for a Canada Visa.