PNP Express Entry draw CRS score 732 and ITAs fall to 521
Sep 15, 2021: PNP Express Entry draw CRS score 732 and ITAs fall to 521
Canada’s sees a slip in its draw results as, “PNP Express Entry draw CRS score 732 and ITAs fall to 521“. Looking at these figures, in comparison to the last Sep 1 PNP EE draw we can see the following updates:
- Overall ITA issued at 521 which is 114 points lower than the last raw.
- CRS score is set at 521 which is positively lower by 32 points.
If you have an ITA in this draw, then it is because you have the following:
- Applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class(CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, have a provincial nomination against your EE profile.
- Finally, have a qualifying CRS score of 732.
Canada’s most famous immigration system is the Express Entry System. It is popular for selecting a higher number of applicants. Also, the CRS score set to qualify by IRCC is lower. As a result, everyone around the globe applies to this system. As not only it offers faster Canada PR processing but also issues ITAs in a larger number.
The EE system as per your eligibility allows you to apply vis its 3 sub-streams – FSW, FST and CEC. Once you apply your profile will enter an Express Entry pool. There according to the information shared, you will get a rank as per the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Canada holds periodic draws for Express Entry and selects applicants who meet or exceed the CRS cut-off set by them.
If you get an ITA then you will have 60 days to submit a complete Canada PR application. IRCC will then process your application. If found satisfactory you will permanent residence in Canada.
A slight slip in figures – PNP Express Entry draw CRS score 732 and ITAs fall to 521
Looking at the current draw figures, it is easy to focus on the fall of ITAs. However, we must not miss the 32 points fall in the CRS score. A lower CRS score shares that the chances of selection of applicants in upcoming draws are higher. A lower CRS score also hints that Canada is keen on getting foreign skilled workers. As a result, it is lowering the CRS score. Because then it can offer permanent residency in Canada to a higher number of qualifying applicants.
The EE PNP draws graph shows that up till now:
- Highest number of ITAs issued – 1002 on June 23, 2021.
- Lowest number of ITAs issued – 183 0n Mar 17, 2021.
CRS score cut-off
- Lowest CRS cut-off set at 682 on Mar 17, 2021.
- Highest CRS cut-off set at 813 on Jan 06, 2021.
At a glance, the draws graph indicates a positive uprise for ITAs and a fall in CRS score.
If you are looking at applying and getting a Canada PR visa, then apply now. Start by taking our Free Assessment or Contact Us to know more about the Canadian Immigration process and how to increase your chances of getting a Canada Visa successfully.