PEI Jan 21 draw invites 211 applicants for Canada PR
Canada’s latest PEI Jan 21 draw invites 211 applicants for Canada PR.
Prince Edward Island’s PEI Jan 21 draw invites 211 applicants for Canada PR. Also, applicants were selected from the following streams:
- Business Impact Category
- Work Permit Stream
- Labour Impact Stream
- Skilled Worker
- Critical Worker
- International Graduate
- Express Entry Stream
Besides to qualify the applicants needed a minimum CRS score. And the following number of applicants were selected:
- Business Impact stream – 15 applicants selected with 80 CRS score or more.
- Labour and Express Entry stream – 196 applicants selected.
- CRS score not shared by PEI.
The PEI PNP is linked to the Express Entry (EE) System. The EE system is Canada’s most famous immigration pathway because it handles applications from 3 main economic sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Moreover, if you received an ITA under the PEI PNP Express Entry stream then it means you:
- Have an active EE profile.
- Have applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as FSW, FST, CEC.
- Also, meet the Human Capital Factors:
- Language Skills
- Work Experience
- Education Level
- Further, have applied to the PEI PNP.
- Finally have a qualifying CRS score.
Once you get an ITA you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This score adds up to your current CRS score. As a result, the chances of your getting an ITA to apply for permanent residence in Canada increases.
PEI Jan 21 draw invites 211 applicants for Canada PR: Effect of positive Canada Immigration trends
PEI Jan 21 draw invites 211 applicants for Canada PR. And being the 1st draw of the year, PEI is up for a good start. Because overall looking at other Canada immigration draws the CRS score is going low and a large number of applicants are getting ITA for Canada PR. All this is because of the ongoing positive Canada immigration trends.
So, if you too want to settle in Canada then make the most of this ongoing trend. As the country being the most-immigrant friendly is continuing its streak to welcome a large number of immigrants.