Parent Resident Visa

Any individual may be able to move to New Zealand to join your adult New Zealand citizen or resident child. They will require sending an expression of interest explaining how they’ll meet the requirements for tier one or tier two of our two-tiered system and be sponsored by their child. If invited to apply for residence and the application is successful, they’ll be able to live, work and study in New Zealand indefinitely.

This visa allows to:

  • Live, work and study in New Zealand.
  • Include partner in residence application.
  • Travel in and out of New Zealand as often as until the travel conditions expire.

Visa eligibility conditions:

  • Entry permission: An individual must apply for entry permission when arrive in New Zealand.
  • Keep your visa in a valid passport visa must be in a valid passport if any individual wants to travel in or outside NZ. 
  • EOI Points: Must achieve the minimum cut off points or above in EOI. Keep checking here for the regular EOI cut-off points updates.

In addition to the above-mentioned conditions, there are other factors and criteria to be taken into consideration.

First of all the applicant has to meet the following minimum requirements:

  • Must be in good health
  • Must be of good character
  • Must have good English language capabilities
  • Must be 55 years old or less
  • Must reach a minimum point score of 100

If the applicant has any dependent children, they’re not eligible for this visa.

Expressions of interest (EOI) can stay in the selection pool for a long time. It can take up to 12 months for tier one EOIs and up to 7 years for tier two EOIs to be selected.

For more information and eligibility requirement please Contact us or complete the Assessment Form and email us.