Ontario selects 486 applicants in latest OINP draw
Oct 7, 2021: Ontario selects 486 applicants in latest OINP draw under Human Capital Priorities Stream
Ontario selects 486 applicants in latest OINP draw. All qualifying applicants had a CRS score between 463 – 467. Also, in comparison to the last July 27, 2021, draw, we can see the following:
- ITAs are lower by 545 points.
- CRS score range is up by 5 points.
Looking at the current draw, we can expect Ontario to slowly pick the pace. However, the current draw is also the 1st draw of the month. And we can surely expect a change in ITAs and CRS score in the upcoming draws. Anyone who wishes to apply for a Canada PR process must do so now.
In case you have an ITA in this draw then it is because of the following reasons:
- Have an active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Applied to the OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream.
- Finally, have a CRS score between 463 – 467.
Once you get a nomination from Ontario your EE profile will get an extra 600 CRS score in the EE pool. This fosters an increase in the chances of you getting an ITA for Canada PR.
Moreover, as of now, Ontario has selected a total of 4,851 applicants. And we can expect this number to go up in the upcoming draws. Apply now with the assistance of an ICCRC licensed Canada Immigration lawyer. Increase your chances of getting a Canada visa majorly. Submit a complete and error-free Canada PR visa application. Why wait? Apply now.
So, start by taking our Free Assessment or Contact Us to know more.