Ontario PNP draw 2022 invites 502 Express Entry candidates
Jan 12, 2022: Ontario PNP draw 2022 invites 502 Express Entry candidates
Ontario PNP draw 2022 invites 502 Express Entry candidates on Jan 12, 2022. The applicants have been selected under the OINP Human Capital Priorities stream. Also, the CRS score is set between 464-467.
Moreover, the current draw targeted the following priorities occupation:
- Other administrative services managers – NOC 0114
- Banking, credit and other investment managers – NOC 0122
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers – NOC 0124
- Other business services managers – NOC 0125
- Engineering managers – NOC 0211
- Managers in health care – NOC 0311
- Corporate sales managers – NOC 0601
- Restaurant and foodservice managers – NOC 0631
- Construction managers – NOC 0711
- Managers in transportation – NOC 0731
- Manufacturing managers – NOC 0911
- Human resources professionals – NOC 1121
- Professional jobs in business management consulting – NOC 1122
- Mathematicians, statisticians and actuaries – NOC 2161
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses – NOC 3012
- Medical laboratory technologists – NOC 3211
- Opticians – NOC 3231
- Licensed practical nurses – NOC 3233
A look at the past 2021 draw results shows an upward trend. Because the following number of ITAs have been issued:
- Human Capital Priorities Stream – 6259 ITAs issued.
- French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream – 651 ITAs issued.
- Skilled Trades Stream – 1324 ITAs issued.
As a result, based on the above figures, we can see a rise in ITAs.
Ontario PNP draw 2022 invites 502 Express Entry candidates. Do you have an ITA in this draw?
If you have an ITA in this draw then it is because you have:
- Firstly, have an active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Secondly, have applied to 1 of the following EE sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, have applied to the OINP Human Capital Priorities stream.
- Finally, have a CRS score between 464-467.
Besides, once you have a nomination you will get an extra 600 CRS score. As a result, your chances of getting an ITA for submitting a Canada PR visa application will go up. So, why miss out on such a good chance?
Thus, apply now and get the benefits of having a Canada PR visa. Further, take our Free Assessment. Contact Us to know more.