Ontario OINP Tech draw issues 1863 NOIs
May 05, 2023: Ontario OINP Tech draw issues 1863 NOIs
Ontario in the history of Canadian immigration for the first time issued the highest number of NOIs on May 05, 2023, under the OINP Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. Where we see that Ontario OINP Tech draw issues 1863 NOIs.
Besides, the highest number of applicants who have an NOI in this draw meet the following terms:
- Firstly, have a CRS rank between 427-482.
- Also, created their Express Entry (EE) profile between May 8, 2022 – May 8, 2023.
- Secondly, they have work experience in one of the targeted occupations:
- Computer and information systems managers – NOC 20012
- Data Scientists – NOC 21211
- Database analysts and data administrators – NOC 21223
- Computer systems developers – NOC 21230
- Software engineers and designers – NOC 21231
- Software developers and programmers – NOC 21232
- Web designers – NOC 21233
- Web developers and programmers – NOC 21234
- Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers) – NOC 21311
Also, when we compare the current draw with March 10, 2023, Ontario OINP Tech draw then we see:
- Firstly, NOIs are up by 1048 points.
- Secondly, the CRS score range is lower by 52 (base range) and 7 points (upper range).
Thus, looking at the above details, we can see the mass difference in the selection of applicants as Ontario OINP Tech draw issues 1863 NOIs. Such draw details only hint at Ontario’s need for getting proficient foreign workers. So, it can fill its job vacancies and continue to grow its economy.
As a result, anyone who dreams to move to Canada in 6-12 months must apply for a Canada PR Visa NOW!
How to get an NOI under OINP Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream?
Now you too can get an NOI to apply for a provincial nomination to OINP. To do the same you must understand that the OINP HCP stream is linked to Canada’s Express Entry (EE) System. As a result, to get an NOI you must do the following:
- Firstly, apply to 1 of the EE sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Secondly, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Language Skills
- Work Experience
- Besides, apply to the OINP EE HCP stream.
- Finally, meet the OINP HCP draw criteria to get an NOI.
Further after getting an NOI, you must submit a complete and error-free PNP nomination application with all supporting documents to OINP. The program will then process your application and if satisfactory offer you a Provincial Nomination Certificate (PNC). After getting a PNC you will get a boost of 600 points in the EE pool. As a result, your chance of getting an ITA for a Canada PR visa goes up.
Are you finding the above information a bit tough to manage? Why worry? When you can take the expert advice of a CICC-Licensed Immigration Consultant and increase your chances of getting a Canada Visa in 2023!