Ontario issues 699 NOI to Express Entry applicants
On June 03, Ontario issues 699 NOI to Express Entry (EE) applicants. To qualify, applicants needed either a CRS score between 358 – 439 or 471 – 500.
In its latest draw, Ontario issues 699 NOI to EE applicants. Also, the selected applicants can now apply for permanent residence in Canada.
OINP selected applicants from the EE Human Capital Priorities Stream. To qualify applicants needed to have work experience in one of the following 9 NOC occupations:
- Financial Managers – 0111
- Other Administrative Service Managers – 0114
- Advertising, Marketing, and Public Relations Manager – 0124
- Financial Auditors and Accountants – 1111
- Other Financial Officers – 1114
- Professional Occupations in Business Management Consulting – 1122
- Registered Nurses and Registered Psychiatric Nurses – 3012
- Other Primary Health Practitioners – 3124
- Dieticians and Nutritionists – 3132
Who received an invite in the latest OINP EE draw?
If you received an invite in this draw then it means you:
- Firstly, have a valid EE profile, and
- Secondly, you meet the terms of one of the EE streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, your profile has a CRS score as per the Human Capital Factors such as
- Education Level
- Language Skills
- Work Experience
Besides, to qualify you must have a CRS score as per your work experience in one of the 9 eligible NOC occupations.
- If you have 1-year of work experience in Ontario then you must have a CRS score between 358 – 439.
- If you have 1-year of international work experience then you must have a CRS score between 471 – 500.
Moreover, if you receive a nomination from Ontario then your EE profile will receive an extra 600 CRS score. This increases your chances of receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residence.
Ontario to select 7600 plus 250 applicants in 2020
Recently, Ontario received its 2020 nomination limit from the Canada government. Now the province can invite up to 7,350 applicants. This includes 250 nominations for temporary foreign workers in intermediate skilled occupations (NOC skill level C).
Up till now, Ontario has selected:
- Human Capital Priorities Stream – 2,842
- French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream – 549
- Skilled Trades Stream – 190.
In short, looking at the current immigration trends we can be sure that right now is the best time to apply for Canada immigration. Whether it is to move to Canada, apply for a Canada job, or get a Canada PR, the time is right and the time is now. So what are you waiting for?