Ontario holds two Express Entry HCP draws
Feb 02, 2023: Ontario holds two Express Entry HCP draws
Ontario holds two Express Entry HCP draws where it issued a total of 1902 applicants. Also, applicants who now qualify in this draw can apply to OINP for PNP nomination.
Besides, the draw details are as the following:
- Firstly, 775 applicants have an NOI.
- Secondly, the CRS score range for this draw is 476-489.
- Also, the draw targeted applicants from the healthcare sector.
- Besides, the draw selected applicants from 42 qualifying health sector profiles.
- Firstly, 1,127 applicants have an NOI in this draw.
- Secondly, the CRS score range for this draw is 481-489.
- Also, the draw targeted applicants from 9 qualifying tech sector profiles.
In addition, the current draw is the first Express Entry Human Capital Priorities draw of 2023. And Ontario begins the draw in this category by holding two consecutive draws on Feb 02, 2023.
Ontario holds two Express Entry HCP draws. But who qualifies for an NOI in these draws?
If you have an NOI, in this draw then it is because you have:
- Firstly, an active profile in the Express Entry (EE) System.
- Secondly, applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, applied to the OINP HCP category.
- Finally, match the qualifying CRS score range for an NOI.
After getting an NOI, applicants must submit an application to OINP for PNP nomination. And after successful processing of the same, they will get Provincial Nomination Certificate. As the OINP HCP Category is linked to the EE System, applicants with a nomination will get an extra 600 CRS score against their EE profile. This raises the chances of getting a Canada PR visa.