Ontario Holds Latest OINP Skilled Trades Stream Draw Issues 755 NOIs
July 14, 2022: Ontario holds latest OINP Skilled Trades Stream draw issues 755 NOIs
Ontario recently held its OINP Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream on July 14, 2022. Also, the stream invited a total of 755 applicants who match or have a qualifying score of 310 or higher. In addition, applicants whose profiles have been picked from the EE pool created the same in the Express Entry (EE) System between July 14, 2021 – July 14, 2022.
In comparison to the last May 26, 2022, OINP Skilled Trades Stream draw the current draw shows the following positive updates:
- Firstly, the number of NOIs is up by 220 points.
- Whereas for the qualifying score:
- May 26, 2022, OINP draw – 295 – 461.
- July 14, 2022, OINP draw – 310 or more.
- Besides, for the first time, Ontario has not shared a range of qualifying scores. But has set the score at 310 or more.
Ontario holds latest OINP Skilled Trades Stream draw issues 755 NOIs. Thus, we can see that Ontario is showing positive results in terms of selection of the applicants.
The OINP is linked to the EE System. As a result, to meet its labour market and economic needs, it selects applicants from the EE pool. So, if you get an NOI and further get a nomination certificate, your chances of getting Canada PR increase. This is because when you get a nomination, an extra 600 CRS points are added to your EE profile in the EE pool.
Therefore, your overall CRS rank climbs higher raising your chances of getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residency in Canada.
OINP targeted Skilled Trades stream selects applicants from 41 occupations
Ontario holds latest OINP Skilled Trades Stream draw issues 755 NOIs. And selects applicants from occupations such as:
- Contractors and supervisors, machining, metal forming, shaping and erecting trades and related occupations – NOC 7201
- Contractors and supervisors, electrical trades, and telecommunications occupations – NOC 7202
- Sheet metal workers – NOC 7233
- Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers, and servicers – NOC 7205
- Tool and die, makers – NOC 7232
- Contractors and supervisors, pipefitting trades – NOC 7203
- Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades – NOC 7204
- Boilermakers – NOC 7234
- Structural metal and plate work fabricators and fitters – NOC 7235
- Ironworkers – NOC 7236
- Welders and related machine operators – NOC 7237
- Electricians (except industrial and power system) – NOC 7241
- Industrial electricians – NOC 7242
- Electrical power line and cable workers – NOC 7244
- Telecommunications line and cable workers – NOC 7245
- Plumbers – NOC 7251
- Steamfitters, pipefitters, and sprinkler system installers – NOC 7252
- Carpenters – NOC 7271
- Bricklayers – NOC 7281
- Concrete finishers – NOC 7282
- Tile setters – NOC 7283
- Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers – NOC 7284
- Roofers and shinglers – NOC 7291
- Glaziers – NOC 7292
- Insulators – NOC 7293
- Painters and decorators (except interior decorators) – NOC 7294
- Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades – NOC 7301
- Contractors and supervisors, heavy equipment operator crews – NOC 7302
- Supervisors, printing, and related occupations – NOC 7303
- Supervisors, motor transport and other ground transit operators – NOC 7305
- Construction millwrights and industrial mechanics – NOC 7311
- Heavy-duty equipment mechanics – NOC 7312
- Heating, refrigeration, and air conditioning mechanics – NOC 7313
- Railway carmen/women – NOC 7314
- Aircraft mechanics and aircraft inspectors – NOC 7315
- Elevator constructors and mechanics – NOC 7318
- Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers – NOC 7321
- Electrical mechanics – NOC 7333
- Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle, and other related mechanics – NOC 7334
- Crane operators – NOC 7371
- Contractors and supervisors, landscaping, grounds maintenance and horticulture services – NOC 8255
Canada Immigration – Make the most of current ongoing trends and changes
Looking at the recent turn of events it is wise to say that the prospects of getting a Canada visa are up majorly. Because Canada is coming up with measures that will help fast-track the processing of Canadian visas. So, no matter whatever your reason for moving to Canada, you will be able to do the same in a nick of time.
Unlike earlier, when the EE system had to pause its draw to reduce the backlog. However, now IRCC is holding all EE draws. Also, Canada is sure that it is going to bring back the visa application processing time to 6-8 months. As a result, with each draw result, we see the country reaching one step closer to meeting its immigration levels target of 431,645. Further, the country promises to raise this figure to 500,000 applicants per year.
Ontario holds latest OINP Skilled Trades stream draw issues 755 NOIs. But looking at the draw results we can be sure of the NOIs going even higher. Also, the qualifying score will become lower.
As a result, one can be sure that ‘today’ is the right day, and ‘now’ is the right moment.