Ontario holds 5th OINP French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream draw
Sep 23, 2022: Ontario holds 5th OINP French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream draw
Ontario after a gap of 2 months held the OINP French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream draw. Also, it issued 363 ITAs and selected applicants who have work experience in 1 of the targeted occupations.
The details of the same are as the following:
- Firstly, Sep 23, 2022 – Ontario holds 5th OINP French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream draw.
- Secondly, 363 applicants have an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
- Also, applicants who have an ITA created their EE profile in the EE pool between Sep 23, 2021 – Sep 23, 2022.
- Also, to qualify the applicants needed to match or exceed the CRS cut of 326 or more.
- Besides, your work experience must be in 1 of the targeted occupations.
Targeted occupations in Sep 23, 2022, OINP EE French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream draw
To qualify in the current draw, applicants also needed to have work experience in targeted occupations such as.
|Computer and Information Systems Managers – NOC 0213||Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors – NOC 3011||Optometrists – NOC 3121||Audiologists and speech-language pathologists – NOC 3141||Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists – NOC 3214||Dental technologists, technicians, and laboratory assistants – NOC 3223|
|Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers) – NOC 2147||Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses – NOC 3012||Chiropractors – NOC 3122||Physiotherapists – NOC 3142||Medical sonographers – NOC 3216||Opticians – NOC 3231|
|Database Analysts and Data Administrators – NOC 2172||Specialist physicians – NOC 3111||Allied primary health practitioners -NOC 3124||Occupational therapists – NOC 3143||Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists, n.e.c. – NOC 3217||Practitioners of natural healing – NOC 3232|
|Software Engineers – NOC 2173||General practitioners and family physicians – NOC 3112||Other professional occupations in health diagnosing and treating – NOC 3125||Professional occupations in therapy and assessment (others) – NOC 3144||Other medical technologists and technicians (except dental health) – NOC 3219||Licensed Practical Nurses – NOC 3233|
|Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers – NOC 2174||Dentists – NOC 3113||Pharmacists – NOC 3131||Medical laboratory technologists – NOC 3211||Denturists – NOC 3221||Massage therapists – NOC 3236|
|Web Designers and Developers – NOC 2175||Veterinarians – NOC 3114||Dietitians and nutritionists – NOC 3132||Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists’ assistants – NOC 3212||Dental hygienists and dental therapists – NOC 3222||Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment – NOC 3237|
Ontario Express Entry linked streams seeing a rise in ITAs
For the current draw, when looking at the last June 21, 2022, OINP draw we see 7 points rise in ITAs. However, we also see dramatic jumps in past draws such as:
- Firstly, on April 28, 2022, OINP draw selected 301 applicants. But the next June 09, 2022, OINP draw issued 153 ITAs.
- Secondly, post the June 09 draw, June 21, 2022, the OINP draw selected 356 applicants for PNP nomination.
So, we can see changes in the selection of applicants for OINP nomination in the past draw. As a result, we must expect such changes in the upcoming draws. However, with each passing draw, we can expect the gap between draws to reduce both in timing and the number of ITAs being issued.
As a result, applicants who wish to get a nomination for a Canada PR must apply soon. Because irrespective of the fluctuation in ITA numbers we see a rise in ITAs.
Thus, in 2022, OINP EE linked streams have selected up to:
- Human Capital Priorities stream – 1,897
- French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream – 1,379
- Skilled Trades stream – 6,166
Should you apply to an Express Entry (EE) System linked OINP sub-stream?
Ontario holds 5th OINP French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream draw. Also, the OINP sub-stream is linked to the Express Entry (EE) System. But how can applicants benefit from this link? The reason for the same is that to get an ITA under this stream firstly you must meet terms such as:
- Firstly, apply to the EE system under 1 of the EE sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, meet the terms for the French-speaking OINP sub-stream.
- Finally, to get an ITA, have a CRS score of 326 or more.
However, once you get a provincial nomination certificate from Ontario, your EE profile gets an extra 600 CRS score. So, with this addition to your overall CRS rank in the EE pool, your chances of getting an ITA for Canada PR go up.
But we must not ignore the Base OINP sub-stream over the EE-linked sub-streams. However, when you get a nomination from OINP, you will have to apply to IRCC for Canada PR.
Besides, you will get Canada PR in both cases. But the frequency and the volume by which the EE system selects PR applicants are very high. As a result, OINP base PNPs do not select people in a very large number. So, you may have to wait for a long time for a nomination. So, you can further apply for permanent residency in Canada.
In short, Ontario holds 5th OINP French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream draw. Thus, make the right choice! And finally, apply now!