OINP June 1 Skilled Trades Stream draw issues 102 ITAs
Ontario: OINP June 1 Skilled Trades Stream draw issues 102 ITAs
As per the latest Canada immigration updates, OINP June 1 Skilled Trades Stream draw issues 102 ITAs. The applicants who received an ITA in this draw had a CRS score between 300 – 379. The qualifying applicants now must submit a complete application to OINP within 45 days. Further, they can apply for permanent residence in Canada.
Besides as of now OINP has issued the following number of ITAs:
- Human Capital Priorities stream – 2,751
- French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream – 374
- Skilled Trades stream – 1,324
So, looking at the above figures, we can expect a rise in ITAs in the upcoming draws.
If you received an ITA in this draw this means that you:
- Have an active and valid Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Have applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Language Skills
- Work Experience
- Education Level
- Besides, have applied to the OINP.
- Finally, have a CRS score between 300 – 379.
Looking at the ITAs issued under the OINP Skilled Trades Stream we can see a tremendous rise in the selection of applicants. The same is clear from the figures down below:
- 1399 applicants selected in 2019.
- 1464 applicants selected in 2020.
- As of now, 1324 applicants selected in 2021.
In short, Ontario will cross its last year’s figure of 1464. So, if you wish to settle successfully in Canada then you must apply for Canada PR now. Because not just Ontario but Canada as a whole is selecting a huge number of applicants for permanent residence in Canada.
Applying for a Canada Visa has never been this easy or hassle-free. All you have to do is take the first and the right step.