OINP Issued 936 NOI Under HCP Stream
OINP issued 936 NOI under HCP Stream
Ontario OINP issued 936 NOI under the HCP stream on Dec 19, 2022. However, this was a targeted tech draw under the OINP Express Entry Human Capital Priority Stream. Also, applicants who have an active profile in Express Entry Pool and CRS score ranging from 484-490 have an NOI in this draw.
Besides, when we compare the latest NOI draw with the last Sep 28, 2022 draw, we see updates such as:
- Firstly, the NOIs are lower by 243 points.
- Secondly, the CRS score range is lower by 12 points.
However, in comparison to the NOI draw held on Feb 22, 2022, we see updates such as:
- Firstly, the NOIs are up by 163 points.
- Secondly, the CRS Score Range is up by 29 points.
The following table below shows the 2022 BC PNP OINP Express Entry Human Capital Priority (HCP) sub-stream draw figures.
|Date||NOI Issued by OINP||Cut-off set by OINP||Change in NOI||Change in Cut-off|
|Dec 19, 2022||936||484||0||0|
|Sep 28, 2022||1,179||496||-243||-12|
|Feb 22, 2022||773||455||+163||-29|
|Feb 08, 2022||622||463||+314||+21|
|Jan 12, 2022||502||464||+434||+20|
OINP issued 936 NOI under HCP Stream: Future draw trends in comparison
So, as OINP issued 936 NOI under HCP Stream we can learn that:
- Firstly, the cut-off does not have major changes since January 2022. Also, there is a maximum change of 20 points.
- Secondly, we can see a constant rise in NOIs from January 2022 till December 2022.
- Also, a rise in invites by 120 points in the OINP EE HCP Feb 08, 2022 draw.
- Besides, by Feb 22, 2022, we can see a rise of 151 points in invites.
- Further, there is a huge rise of 406 points in Sep 28, 2022, OINP HCP draw.
- Finally, we see a small fall of 243 points in the current draw.
Moreover, looking at the draw trends we can expect Ontario to select a higher number of applicants for nomination in upcoming OINP HCP draws.
And if you too wish to Settle in Ontario (Canada) then start by taking our Free Assessment.
Contact Us to know more about how you can successfully settle and work in Canada. Apply With GVI!